Templates Requests

Snowcap30

Anyone else besides me notice that like half my posts (as well as other people's posts) are missing or empty?

Anyways,  I updates my hockey template to include the inner collar manufactuerer's tags (even what I expect the Reebok tags to look like based on the CHL jerseys).

Jersey-2.gif

Or the link, if this pic doesn't post:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v98/rcmcme/Jersey-2.gif

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

im new to this, but im wondering if there's an easy way to use this that i dont know about, like how to get rid of all the lines you dont want on it...

Just use the fill bucket on the lines to get rid of them in each section and of course make sure that your color is white

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

I prefer the full body football template, but as a Corel 11 user I have a problem with the vector version. Normally I can import .ai files with no problem but Corel won't accept the illustrator version of this particular file. I think it might be because there is a bitmap header on it or something? I don't know, perhaps there are other corel users who could help me out, or perhaps it could be saved in .ai a different way?

LT

I'm a newbie and have looked in all the appropriate places (I hope)... I am interested in a hockey template in a vector format. Roger Clemente has an excellent template but I am unable to find anything of that quality in a vector format (short of recreating it myself, call me lazy).

Can anyone pint me in the right direction?

sports_sig_by_PWG44.jpg

My baseball template has been wildly requested lately,and my football template was for a while and I think will be again once the season nears,so my question is how can I upload my two AI files online and post them here so that you guys can download them?Is there an ideal free hosting site I can register with and upload them there so you guys can get them?I'm really interested in this and I also have a hockey temp that I'm working on as well.Any info you guys have will be great!

98Falcons.png

i got some requests through PM asking for a raster version of the soccer temp that i used on some of my latest concepts... so here it is... it's friggin' huge, but that's so you can shrink it down when you're finished with it, and it'll be cleaner and more anti-aliased...

anyway, enjoy, those who asked for it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v144/Col...late-raster.gif

i've gotten a few requests in PM now for my raster soccer template, long sleeve/goal keeper edition... so here we go.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v144/Col...ole-temp-GK.gif

once again, you'll need to resize it before you post your concepts, for everyone's sake :)

• 2 weeks later...