Templates Requests

Snowcap30

Hey guys,

I'm sure that you've noticed the new Templates thread started, what I am going to do is start moving the actual templates into the new thread, so people don't have to go searching through 9 pages to find what they are looking for.

I'm going to retitle this thread for Template requests, then any links posted here will be added to the new thread

Hey guys,

I'm sure that you've noticed the new Templates thread started, what I am going to do is start moving the actual templates into the new thread, so people don't have to go searching through 9 pages to find what they are looking for.

I'm going to retitle this thread for Template requests, then any links posted here will be added to the new thread

now, zero, if we have a template we designed and want to share with everyone else, do we just PM you or email it to you so you can post a link...what.

~UJ

Hey guys,

now, zero, if we have a template we designed and want to share with everyone else, do we just PM you or email it to you so you can post a link...what.

~UJ

You can PM the link, or just post it here.

Same deal if you want to report a busted link, or have a link taken down

FootballTemplate.png

Here's a raster version that's closest to it.

Once again, credit to fellow member themightyspitz for cleaning this template up for paint use. Kick ass to themightyspitz.

Does anyone know where I can find this in .ai form?

http://members.optusnet.com.au/robert.mere...ll-(Display).ai

rmered, would you have that template in svg?

I do now.

And here it is.

I think you'll need to click Save As and save it that way.

It's the same template, just set out a little differently.

2 Meg download.

I've never used avg files before, and all I did was save as one from Illustrator.

Any probs, PM me and I'll see how I can fix it up.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
How about an Australian Football template (vector)?

Do you want a standing player like the baseball above?

AFL-Template-Player.gif

Or a footy jumper like my site: http://www.footyjumpers.com ?

Tradition.gif

The first one is now attached to my sig, see below.

If you'd like the other version, PM me and I'll email it to you.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

I apologize in advance, but does anyone have a football helmet template? Rmered's is great for the uni, but it doesn't have the helmet. Thanks.

At great expense to the management, I've added the helmet to the Football uniform in my sig.

(I've also deleted the alternate, but I'm guess people know how to Copy and Paste one of the others to create one if they need one.)

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

I'm finished with the updated paint templates, now the package includes v-neck, curve, and triple stripe collar along with pant striping and numbers. Enjoy!

V-neck

V-neck W/ pant striping

Curve neck

Curve neck W/ pant striping

Triple Stripe Collar

Triple Stripe Collar W/ pant striping

Curve W/ pant, and arm striping

Fitted Numbers

-If you would like a type you don't see here, please pm me and i will be glad to make it.

LOVE THAT! is it possible a nameplate thingy could be made?

The 3D Templates have gotten out of hand. I apologize for being instrumental in creating the monster that is the 3D Football Template, and I will now do my best to slay the monster.

I am in the process of creating the best flat templates ever to see the light of day. I am starting with football, and I am making all major jersey cuts for sports that have more than one or two primary cuts, like football, soccer, or hockey, for example. I will be making the following templates over the next few months.

Football (Many Cuts)

Baseball

Basketball (Many Cuts)

Hockey (Many Cuts)

Soccer (Many Cuts)

Volleyball

Softball

Field Hockey

Cheerleading

Lacrosse

Ultimate (Of Course :D)

Rugby

Swimming

Track & Field

Wrestling

Band

Gymnastics

Cross Country

Aussie Rules

Bowling

Polo Shirt

T-Shirt

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

does anyone have an ai8 suitable t-shirt template and a polo shirt type template

cheers

think i might have something close to it here

polo.gif

tshirt.gif

cheers, i'll try vector, for your help go down to your local 7-11 store and grab yaself a slurpee.....and i'll go down and grab one for myself, they went down a whole 10cents i think

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt