Snowcap30

Templates Requests

no he always says "lol" trust me, he's dead serious

What are you stalking me ?? Oh wait i didnt put lol their you can check that one off.

And Smith i dont know why u are getting mad and all, i was being serious about the template, and putting lol is like a laughter too lighten the mood. If you dont understand you should turn your laughter mode back on in your system.

I would like the baseball helment templete. That one is great. The only problem with it is that now I would have to make a design as cool looking as the helmet.

What are you stalking me ?? Oh wait i didnt put lol their you can check that one off.

And Smith i dont know why u are getting mad and all, i was being serious about the template, and putting lol is like a laughter too lighten the mood. If you dont understand you should turn your laughter mode back on in your system.

my bad, ill try to get out to you as soon as possible. i aint mad at all. im cool.

I would like to have a raster of DirtyCurty's football template w/ numbers please.

I would like to know if someone has the .ai(layered one, whatever) version of the 3d hockey jersey template and, if that someone has it, can he send it my way? Thanks

Is there any chance for a raster (raster means in works with Paint, right?) Aussie Rules templete made, so can I create the jersey for my WAFA team.

I need a few templates for baseball, can you help me out.

1) MS PAINT Baseball Jersey's

2) MS PAINT Catcher's Mask, hockey style

3) MS PAINT Batting Helment

I need a few templates for baseball, can you help me out.

1) MS PAINT Baseball Jersey's

2) MS PAINT Catcher's Mask, hockey style

3) MS PAINT Batting Helment

I was looking for a good 3-quarter view vector baseball cap. I've seen a lot of straight-on caps, and the batting helmet looks great [p. 19], but the front angled soft cap is what I seek.

Thanks

Hi, does anyone have a vector version of Adidas' new soccer template (as featured on the new liverpool kits in the Euro football for 2006/2007 thread? I tried the link to gordie_delini's templates but it appears to be down.

Hi, does anyone have a vector version of Adidas' new soccer template (as featured on the new liverpool kits in the Euro football for 2006/2007 thread? I tried the link to gordie_delini's templates but it appears to be down.

try PMing him, i'm sure he'll send you a copy