Templates Requests

Snowcap30

I'm looking for the templates for the uniform possibilites on niketeam.com. I would like the "Oregon State", "Boise State", "Kentucky", "Univ of Miami", and "Missouri". If you go to niketeam.com and then go to the Varsity and Elite Uniform Builder you can see all of them. Thank you in advance. Also if anybody could make me a Schutt DNA Helmet that would be sweet.

newsig.jpg

-The Few, The Proud, The Paint Users.-

• 2 weeks later...

Is there another baseball template and MLB or other baseball numbers and lettering. Anyone know where can I find them? Or anywhere else can i find another hockey template?

Lets Go Rangers22819686.jpg

mesds.png

My Website I dont really care if it sucks www.freewebs.com/jjway

Is there another baseball template and MLB or other baseball numbers and lettering. Anyone know where can I find them? Or anywhere else can i find another hockey template?

ive got some fonts, and a good template setup if you use PS

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Alright, gentlemen (and ladies if we happen to have any on this board), I have indeed made a vector version of the Nike Swift hockey jersey, if any of u happen to want to use it. however, i am unsure where/how to post it so that you can down/upload to your PCs for your personal use. anyone with some direction in this matter would be a help. It is in AI10 format. Hope u guys get some kind of use out of it, since the Swift concept isnt winning over many people and the fact of when or if the NHL will adopt it is still in question (at least last i heard).

thanks and enjoy

UJ

• 2 weeks later...

does anybody have a realisticly shaded and meshed Photoshop Template for Football or Baseball like the hockey template I use?

if you're not sure what i mean, here's an example...

RedSox33.png

Once again, i need templates like this for Football and Baseball in .PSD format.

if you have one, know a good place where I can find one, or are willing to help me create these, please let me know.

TDZiMMB.png