Templates Requests

Snowcap30

hey i'm looking for a raster basketball template that's not too blocky like many i've seen and possible with some "shading". Paint-worthy would be best. but i can clean it up if its not.

thanks

Nyy3351 on AIm i can prolly get you the goods..

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

okay, i just got illustrator, but i need some templates so i can start using it.

i need baseball (preferably like the one at the top of the page) and hockey (if anybody has the vector form of the one i already use, that'd be great!).

i have a basketball one but if i can find a better one that'd be great. my biggest concern is of a front and back view, with minimal angling. shadows are completely optional.

if you need to e-mail it i'm at statikgs@yahoo.com

if anybody would help me out, i would greatly appreciate it!

TDZiMMB.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Slightly improved my template. It is now more realistic and even easier to use if you're a Paint guy. You may notice for the piping on the front of the uniform that the top portion of it on the uniform's right side (our left) is green. If you want to leave that part of the piping there, then just make it the same color as the rest of the piping, if not, just erase that part which should take you two seconds. Enjoy.

EARbaseball2.jpg

-E.A.R.

• 1 month later...

I'm looking for a newer sort of template. I've seen a football one that shows the player in some sort of pose, such as making a catch or dropping back to throw. It basically shows the uniform in a game situation. I was wondering if anyone had any examples of this. I would especially like to see one with basketball, if there is any.

If not, could someone make a basketball template of an in-motion character? That would be great.

I'm looking for a newer sort of template. I've seen a football one that shows the player in some sort of pose, such as making a catch or dropping back to throw. It basically shows the uniform in a game situation. I was wondering if anyone had any examples of this. I would especially like to see one with basketball, if there is any.

If not, could someone make a basketball template of an in-motion character? That would be great.

i'm actually working on that basketball idea...i dont recall who did the football ones at the moment, but he's "inspired" me to do one for basketball with a player shooting and dribbling

i'm actually working on that basketball idea...i dont recall who did the football ones at the moment, but he's "inspired" me to do one for basketball with a player shooting and dribbling

I believe GMS Creations did one of the football "action" templates.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

yeah, i also am working on a lacrosse one too...i just finished 1/3 of it, and now i'm trying to find a good, high quality picture of a goalie, because i dont want to use a picture of myself, since i'm sure there a better ones out there...but now i'm working on a picture of a guy shooting the ball.

so, if anyone finds a good picture of a lacrosse goalie, please email me: jra004@gmail.com

• 3 weeks later...

How is this coming, anyway?

I've seen your lacrosse template, and it looks very nice. I hope that you do the basketball one as well. Maybe you've already posted it, but I haven't seen it. I have seen one with a player, but I believe it is old. Here is a jersey concept I did with that one:

AGuyInAwayJerseyPNG.png

So after a day at home, I decided to start my own dynamic template. The idea is to do one from the front and one from the side. I foolishly did the one from the side first...

AwayTemplate1.png

Anyway, here is my attempt. I still hope to see yours, and I would love to know how it's coming along.

• 1 month later...
Hey does anyone have a Vector Hockey template with all the equipment (pants, socks, gloves, etc.) included??

.jpg or .png preferred

thanks

If it's vector, it can't be jpg or png.

Two completely different file formats.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016