Templates Requests

Snowcap30

I don't know what Mikes site is hahaha. I've probably been to it tho.

Uhh I got both the original CS and AI10. Pretty old versions but they get the job done.

It's right there on the SVG movement list, I was trying to tell you. he converted like half of the templates. Missouri helmet project.com

help.png

can anyone get this one in svg

its the one from the sportslogos site

Again, in the SVG Movement. I think it's "Standard Helmet Template"

i have the one yout talking about already

this one is a little diffrent

Uhh, how? this is what I have. there is nothing different besides some ridiculously minor things you can fix by yourself in like 30 seconds. What exactly is different about what you are looking for?

U743-1222553006.png

help.png

can anyone get this one in svg

its the one from the sportslogos site

Again, in the SVG Movement. I think it's "Standard Helmet Template"

i have the one yout talking about already

this one is a little diffrent

Uhh, how? this is what I have. there is nothing different besides some ridiculously minor things you can fix by yourself in like 30 seconds. What exactly is different about what you are looking for?

U743-1222553006.png

Well there are alot of differences. I have tried to convert it many times but I couldn't get it right. So I figured that I would see if anyone had it. The major diffrence is the lines in the facemask, there are many others though. I like that one without the lines better, it'scleaner

yankees-1.png

Does anyone have templates for using in paint for the new Canterbury Clothing Company rugby jerseys (South Africa and Australia use them)as well as those ugly Nike ones (England and France both use them) as well as any of the other company's like Barbarian, Gilbert, Samari ECT. I do recall that someone was in the process of making them.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are Revo templates I got from wyopokes2, made paint compatible by me.

Revolution Regular

Revolution Regular 2

Revolution Full Mask

I don't think he made the original template, just modified the facemasks and such.

You are probably right. I gave him credit, simply because that's where I got them from.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |