Templates Requests

Snowcap30

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone. I'm looking for a vector template of a basketball uniform. I checked the template sticky in concepts, but the one there isn't working for me. Also, where can I find action templates from football and stuff that I've seen around here? I'm going to make some for hockey, so I wanted to see what they entail

sig2_by_sergeiofrussia.png

Someone Help.. im trying to make some Jerseys for my Fantasy football teams.. but ive seen the basic ones and ive alson seen the kool 3d ones on here.. id like to know how to do the 3d ones if anyone can help or have any kind of easy template to edit like the helmet's that are out there.. just wondering reply or hit me up on yahoo msg at djtwistnc@yahoo.com.. im a pretty decent designer so feel free to hit me up n ill show some work.. laters

Hey everyone, I am doing a redesign for hockey on MS Paint and was wondering if anybody knows where I could find an in action template for Paint

You probabily have a very slim chance of finding any hockey action template besides the RBK one, which I have only seen in .ai format.

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

Hey everyone, I am doing a redesign for hockey on MS Paint and was wondering if anybody knows where I could find an in action template for Paint

I'm looking for the same thing. I don't think there are any left, really, so I'll probably be making my own. If they don't suck I'll release them onto here

As far as action templates for hockey go, I only know of one and it is the rbk player. I used it in making my Pepsi Hockey concept and dgnmrwrw is using it in his NHL redesign. I tried making it paint compatible but it was not a success and your probably going to end up making your own.

detsig.png

I'm looking for the same thing. I don't think there are any left, really, so I'll probably be making my own. If they don't suck I'll release them onto here

As far as action templates for hockey go, I only know of one and it is the rbk player. I used it in making my Pepsi Hockey concept and dgnmrwrw is using it in his NHL redesign. I tried making it paint compatible but it was not a success and your probably going to end up making your own.

I am currently trying to make that Photoshop compatable, but it seems to lose some details. I might try it for a few of my concepts and see how everything looks.

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

• 2 weeks later...