Templates Requests

Snowcap30

Anyone have the zip file (or the ability to send me a zip file) of Roger Clemente's numbers and letters? I've been looking for it since Geocities went down.

I posted them on my photobucket account. Try this. or go to photobucket.com and search "Numbers-MIN" or Numbers-ATL" etc.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So I might be a moron, but can someone point me to an .ai vector template of the RBK Edge hockey player, the one modeled after Crosby?

the only templates I can find here are .svg, and all the vector links are 5 years old and no longer working.

thanks guys

It came from the pdf of the bruins third jersey when they unveiled it.

http://bruins.nhl.com/ext/pdfs/112008/1124j.pdf

I AM SCORE!

Ok, I should have posted this request here to begin with. I've run into some problems with my Wikipedia images and I'm looking to convert them to SVGs. There's just one problem, though. The template I use:

f6a0cbd6.png

is both small and very simplistic. As a result, it doesn't translate well into vectorization. I've seen the football templates here, but they don't really serve my needs well. I need a new template that fulfills the following needs:

• Can show both the side and front of the helmet
  • Clearly shows the front of the jersey and the sleeves
  • Shows at least the front of the pants
  • Has socks
  • Is large, can be easily edited with MSPaint and can be converted to SVG

Basically, just a larger version of my template. The editability via MSPaint is an absolute necessity because I'm terrible with any other program. Can anyone help me out?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I've got a handful of soccer kit templates, but I was looking for one with Kappa as the maker....

Anyone have a Kappa soccer template or know where I could obtain one?

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

• 2 weeks later...

And now they're up. Have fun with them!

Was reviewing some of your old post and your wonderful work. I would like to discuss with you making templates that look better than the ones that I use now. do you have an email or # that we can discuss it more thoroughly. stacey@isprofessionals.net

Thanks

The 3D Templates have gotten out of hand. I apologize for being instrumental in creating the monster that is the 3D Football Template, and I will now do my best to slay the monster.

I am in the process of creating the best flat templates ever to see the light of day. I am starting with football, and I am making all major jersey cuts for sports that have more than one or two primary cuts, like football, soccer, or hockey, for example. I will be making the following templates over the next few months.

Football (Many Cuts)

Baseball

Basketball (Many Cuts)

Hockey (Many Cuts)

Soccer (Many Cuts)

Volleyball

Softball

Field Hockey

Cheerleading

Lacrosse

Ultimate (Of Course :D)

Rugby

Swimming

Track & Field

Wrestling

Band

Gymnastics

Cross Country

Aussie Rules

Bowling

Polo Shirt

T-Shirt

The 3D Templates have gotten out of hand. I apologize for being instrumental in creating the monster that is the 3D Football Template, and I will now do my best to slay the monster.

I am in the process of creating the best flat templates ever to see the light of day. I am starting with football, and I am making all major jersey cuts for sports that have more than one or two primary cuts, like football, soccer, or hockey, for example. I will be making the following templates over the next few months.

Football (Many Cuts)

Baseball

Basketball (Many Cuts)

Hockey (Many Cuts)

Soccer (Many Cuts)

Volleyball

Softball

Field Hockey

Cheerleading

Lacrosse

Ultimate (Of Course :D)

Rugby

Swimming

Track & Field

Wrestling

Band

Gymnastics

Cross Country

Aussie Rules

Bowling

Polo Shirt

T-Shirt

New to the board, but did you ever do these templates? is there a link? my email is stacey@isprofessionals.net

the templates pinned thread needs some maintenance, a lot of the links are dead

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter