Templates Requests

Snowcap30

• 3 weeks later...

I have created a vector and raster temp of for baseball.

It is basically based off of BDugans temp. Once again, I like flat sleeves. It uses the hat from the template PANTONE posted.

I apologize for the poor hat quality in the raster version, but Illustrator doesn't rasterize things great.

.gif:

http://home.earthlink.net/~jbstri/fanatic/...mp/baseball.gif

.ai:

http://home.earthlink.net/~jbstri/fanatic/...emp/baseball.ai

• 3 weeks later...
Where can I get RC's team templates? I already have the numbers and letters.

Right now they can be found here: (copy and paste) http://www.geocities.com/rogerclemente_isx.../NHLjerseys.zip

I'll put in the new Coyotes soon.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello.

I am an equipment manager in one of the indoor football leagues.  I was wondering if anyone has the template for the new Falcons unis.  If you do, please reply to this post with the link.

Thanks,

The Equipment Manager

dodgers-1.png

• 2 weeks later...

I have a very good NHL template in Adobe Illustrator format.  It includes socks and pants similar to that of nhluniforms.com.  I have all the layers labeled and very organized.  It also features 3 different collars (toronto style/lace-up with strings included/traditional v-neck) which are available at the click of a button.

You can e-mail me at greg@gregchait.com for a request of this template, I think you will find it extremely useful and good to work with if you are looking for illustrator shortcuts.

grc

yanks_sig.gif

• 1 month later...

Vectorized STL's hockey template today... download it from here. If you want to put it on your templates database, I'd appreciate it STL.

UniformJipetto emailed me recently with the info that he's been working on a vector hockey template, and he showed me the under construction versions... it looks very technical and is not like any template we currently have... more like templates for EA's NHL series add-ons than anything. Don't want to steal his thunder, but I'll let you know that with his you'll be able to mix and match shoulder styles, mesh styles, and collar styles to your hearts content.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Hey, dumb question, but does anyone have a template for hockey goaltender masks?  The goalie on one of my teams, the Aurora, is going to get a custom mask done, and asked me for ideas.  I popped something off the top of my head, and he really likes the idea, so he asked me to draw something out for him.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.