Templates Requests

Snowcap30

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone point me in the direction of a good baseball uniform template?

Something photo realistic like the Football ones on here would be nice, but also something sort of like the one dgnmrwrw uses in his continental independent baseball league thread would ideal too.

A helmet template wouldn't go astray either.

I've got a few minor league logo concepts I'm working on and would like somewhere to put them / to build more of a complete team package incl. uniforms, hats and even socks!

Hopefuly someone can help me out?

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have this template in a PSD? I found a similar one earlier but it was really bare bones (basically just outlines of the shirt,pants, and cap).

kjxs16z3r3glgqoxmzn2x0lx7.gif

I can mock it up if no body has the original let me know.

That sounds good, thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anybody tell me what I need and how to make awesome uniforms. I am new to this site and the concepts for logos and uni's are great. Can anybody help me or show me how to do this great creation stuff?

If it was that easy it takes time, effort, & skill from your part to get there but it can be done.

I would keep reading this site as there is alot to find just by reading & searching google for tips.