Templates Requests

Snowcap30

Okay but what programs do most of you use?

MS paint is the easiest to use, but image quality as a whole suffers and it takes a lot of time and patience to draw something very high quality. This is definitely a good place to dip your toes in the water.

Inkscape (which is free) and Illustrator are great vector programs that can be used to make some beautiful looking concepts, but both definitely have a learning curve to them. If you use one of these, practice a good amount before posting a concept.

Photoshop uses bitmap imagine like paint, but is much more complex and can also create some very high quality concepts. This one also has a learning curve to it.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can anybody tell me what I need and how to make awesome uniforms. I am new to this site and the concepts for logos and uni's are great. Can anybody help me or show me how to do this great creation stuff?

If it was that easy it takes time, effort, & skill from your part to get there but it can be done.

I would keep reading this site as there is alot to find just by reading & searching google for tips.

I joined six months ago using an online program and got killed to death. I have been at it constantly ever since and now am starting to get good feedback

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

I have a jersey template request. Can anybody who's an expert on concept jersey designs can create or develop a jersey template based on the NFL Elite 51 template, BUT with the Peyton Manning-style QB loose sleeves? No matter which photo media/vector format it shall be, I just wish that anyone can create it, which is all I ask. Thanks in advance.

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...