Templates Requests

Snowcap30

Okay I shelled out the $69... ($90 Canadian!!) for sports templates hockey template...  No complaints.  Any issues, are probably due to my inexperience with photoshop...

To anybody who has been using this template:  How do you get logos to be opaque??!! No matter what I do in placing them the mesh from the jersey comes through!! Making the jerseys look cheap, like the crests are screened on instead of proper embroidery!  My son is an animator for Disney, he's very good at photoshop, and he couldn't even figure it out!!

Is there anyway to fix this?

18 hours ago, shrapnell said:

Okay I shelled out the $69... ($90 Canadian!!) for sports templates hockey template...  No complaints.  Any issues, are probably due to my inexperience with photoshop...

To anybody who has been using this template:  How do you get logos to be opaque??!! No matter what I do in placing them the mesh from the jersey comes through!! Making the jerseys look cheap, like the crests are screened on instead of proper embroidery!  My son is an animator for Disney, he's very good at photoshop, and he couldn't even figure it out!!

You may need to place them a layer above and then use warp and distort to match it to the angle the model is facing. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 2 weeks later...

I have recently gotten into making some Baseball Jerseys and have really been enjoying the PSD Majestic template from John Benson.
Does anyone know about a similar "foolproof" layered template for "over the head" jerseys (like the 80s, BP and Players' Weekend's)?

Baseball Blank copy.jpg

Cardinals-Players-Weekend-Uniform-2017-Brett-Carlsen-USA-TODAY-Sports.jpg

Smith.jpg

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

On 8/12/2017 at 11:33 AM, shrapnell said:

Sounds like putting the layer above the displacement map would fix that but without having the template I can't really help :/

14 hours ago, Darth Brooks said:

Frenchie, I could probably make some.  I'd have to find source material.

That would be sweet.

I'm not sure what type of source material you use, but I went online and googled a few of the big names of the 80s, and asked for large files (George Brett, Ozzie Smith, Nolan Ryan)

I also looked at manufacturers'  websites, but those weren't really good (Rawlings, Majestic) 

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I do not know where to ask, so I'll ask you here! Help please find this element in the vector. Perhaps there is a psd/ai file with all sorts of trifles  which can be used for concepts? I beg, help. P.S. Sorry for my English

QVFcGTB.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/13/2019 at 3:17 PM, YankeeBaseball0934f said:

I know this thread has been dormant for a while but does anyone have a free 3D adidas hockey template? PM if possible.  Thanks!

Search doug houvenor if you can't find it here. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 2 weeks later...