Templates Requests

Snowcap30

23 hours ago, MSO94 said:

So I have the back versio  but does anybody know where I can get the front facing version of Chris Maurer templates

spacer.png

Look up Doug Houvenor's web site. It should be there. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
9 hours ago, llfhockey said:

Does anyone have any recent Untouchable templates? PSD or AI? I don't have them on my new laptop and I can't find anything at all researching.

Dont tell anyone, butttttttttttttttttttt...............

try this:

https://nflcommunications.com/Logos/Lists/Assets/Club%20Logos/Jacksonville%20Jaguars/Jacksonville-Jaguars.zip

extract all those into a new folder, go to \Jacksonville Jaguars\LOGO SLICK

It's a .pdf (open it in illustrator) and select page 4.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
On 11/30/2019 at 5:56 AM, Sidney said:

Hi, Do you guys got the Nike NBA template (jersey & short) with details. Vector format.  Thanks.

Have you seen this one? Ive just downloaded it from these forums and its the only current free one I can find (Dec 19) Editing is a bit tricky at first, just play around with each layer individually and you should be able to come up with some ideas/techniques. This is my very first attempt using it without any fine tuning to give you an idea..

(Where do you guys host pics? Seems all I can do is just post the links to images?)  - CELTICS CITY REDESIGN -  https://ibb.co/gJrZZ2t

And heres the link to the mockup:

Edited by Ash Lilburne
Still learning formatting rules for posting pics..

1 minute ago, Ash Lilburne said:

Much in the way of basketball jerseys/shorts/full uniforms? Happily give up my first born for whatever youve got!

I have the Kevin Durant model for Nike and a few things I've picked up along the way. Shoot me a PM and I'll try tracking those down.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 3 weeks later...

This is more of an offer than it is a request, but I created a Nike Vapor football template earlier this year for the Uniform Madness tournament and I figured I'd share it with you all as well.

AI Download link

PSD Download link

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

4 hours ago, mr.nascar13 said:

This is more of an offer than it is a request, but I created a Nike Vapor football template earlier this year for the Uniform Madness tournament and I figured I'd share it with you all as well.

AI Download link

PSD Download link

Even better than nothing! It is clean and simple at least to be able to do alot of designs on this template! Thanks!

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

On 12/19/2019 at 4:35 PM, hawk36 said:

Anyone have a good Nike-style poster template resource? I'm going to be doing the senior posters for my son's high school football team next year. The typical fog, lights, etc. Something I can buy and make life easier and make the posters look great. Thanks for any resources. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBtwAUFRjhwHJguiKcWho

Creative market may have what you need. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 4 weeks later...