Snowcap30

Templates Requests

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, MSO94 said:

So I have the back versio  but does anybody know where I can get the front facing version of Chris Maurer templates

spacer.png

Look up Doug Houvenor's web site. It should be there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2019 at 8:45 PM, MSO94 said:

I noticed most all of the links to these great Templates are Dead as hell.  :(

 

Shhoot me an email. I should have most of Doug's stuff saved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone have any recent Untouchable templates? PSD or AI? I don't have them on my new laptop and I can't find anything at all researching.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, llfhockey said:

Does anyone have any recent Untouchable templates? PSD or AI? I don't have them on my new laptop and I can't find anything at all researching.

Dont tell anyone, butttttttttttttttttttt...............

try this:

https://nflcommunications.com/Logos/Lists/Assets/Club%20Logos/Jacksonville%20Jaguars/Jacksonville-Jaguars.zip

extract all those into a new folder, go to \Jacksonville Jaguars\LOGO SLICK

It's a .pdf (open it in illustrator) and select page 4.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, Do you guys got the Nike NBA template (jersey & short) with details. Vector format.  Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/30/2019 at 5:56 AM, Sidney said:

Hi, Do you guys got the Nike NBA template (jersey & short) with details. Vector format.  Thanks.

Have you seen this one? Ive just downloaded it from these forums and its the only current free one I can find (Dec 19) Editing is a bit tricky at first, just play around with each layer individually and you should be able to come up with some ideas/techniques. This is my very first attempt using it without any fine tuning to give you an idea..

(Where do you guys host pics? Seems all I can do is just post the links to images?)  - CELTICS CITY REDESIGN -  https://ibb.co/gJrZZ2t

 

And heres the link to the mockup:

 

Edited by Ash Lilburne
Still learning formatting rules for posting pics..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/15/2019 at 4:28 AM, MJWalker45 said:

Shhoot me an email. I should have most of Doug's stuff saved.

 

Much in the way of basketball jerseys/shorts/full uniforms? Happily give up my first born for whatever youve got!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ash Lilburne said:

 

Much in the way of basketball jerseys/shorts/full uniforms? Happily give up my first born for whatever youve got!

I have the Kevin Durant model for Nike and a few things I've picked up along the way. Shoot me a PM and I'll try tracking those down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone have a good Nike-style poster template resource? I'm going to be doing the senior posters for my son's high school football team next year. The typical fog, lights, etc. Something I can buy and make life easier and make the posters look great. Thanks for any resources. 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBtwAUFRjhwHJguiKcWho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/17/2019 at 8:20 PM, YankeeBaseball0934f said:

Anyone have this template as a psd?

football-uniform-template-psd_223500.png

I would love it if it also come in as EPS file too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is more of an offer than it is a request, but I created a Nike Vapor football template earlier this year for the Uniform Madness tournament and I figured I'd share it with you all as well.

 

AI Download link

 

PSD Download link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mr.nascar13 said:

This is more of an offer than it is a request, but I created a Nike Vapor football template earlier this year for the Uniform Madness tournament and I figured I'd share it with you all as well.

 

AI Download link

 

PSD Download link

Even better than nothing! It is clean and simple at least to be able to do alot of designs on this template! Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction for a hockey rink template that includes the boards, like below. Willing to pay for the template if need be. My google searches have come up empty.

EDM+2015.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/19/2019 at 4:35 PM, hawk36 said:

Anyone have a good Nike-style poster template resource? I'm going to be doing the senior posters for my son's high school football team next year. The typical fog, lights, etc. Something I can buy and make life easier and make the posters look great. Thanks for any resources. 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBtwAUFRjhwHJguiKcWho

Creative market may have what you need. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Creative market may have what you need. 

Thanks, I'll take a look. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.