Snowcap30

Templates Requests

Recommended Posts

On 3/17/2020 at 1:54 PM, mgdmhl said:

 

It might be similar to the one you created but the guy who created it just finished it about a month ago.

Hi, yes, that would be my template lol. I've been helping Uniform Madness on Twitter for a couple of months now with football/basketball templates. 

 

In fact, I've come to share the most recent basketball template, finished errr about 30 minutes ago from the time I post this. 

 

AI Template: 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w78h1za1yxct3bt/2020 Nike Basketball Template.ai?dl=0

 

PSD Template:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dm792blccsvh15d/2020 Nike Basketball Template.psd?dl=0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/15/2020 at 10:57 AM, LAWeaver said:

Hi, yes, that would be my template lol. I've been helping Uniform Madness on Twitter for a couple of months now with football/basketball templates. 

 

In fact, I've come to share the most recent basketball template, finished errr about 30 minutes ago from the time I post this. 

 

AI Template: 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w78h1za1yxct3bt/2020 Nike Basketball Template.ai?dl=0

 

PSD Template:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dm792blccsvh15d/2020 Nike Basketball Template.psd?dl=0

I have been looking for a basketball template for so long. Ive pretty much tried to trace an image and create the jersey over it but its come out a little wonky, hopefully with this i can shift my groups onto it. thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

anyone with a good player model football template they are willing to share

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/17/2019 at 9:20 PM, YankeeBaseball0934f said:

Anyone have this template as a psd?

football-uniform-template-psd_223500.png

I used to have this one and I cannot for the life of me find it again. If anyone has this and is willing to share, I would be eternally grateful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/30/2015 at 11:49 AM, Htown1141 said:

Thanks a ton for this template. Super easy to use and was just what I was looking for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, BayBaseballFan said:

Thanks a ton for this template. Super easy to use and was just what I was looking for.

Of Course! I'm actually working on a new hat template that I think is even better, and I'd be happy to PM you with it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Htown1141 said:

Of Course! I'm actually working on a new hat template that I think is even better, and I'd be happy to PM you with it!

That'd be great! I've been using the COVID situation to wade into uniform concepts. I'm no artist, so your version with the paths was very helpful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like there has to be a template based on this, does anyone have it?spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Krz said:

Thanks so much, this site is amazing!

Yea easily the best templates for soccer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2020 at 10:42 AM, dannykraft said:

Yea easily the best templates for soccer

Is there a tutorial somewhere to learn how to take the template and turn it into a jersey? My experience with PS has all been working from scratch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/20/2020 at 12:02 PM, LeadLando said:

Is there a tutorial somewhere to learn how to take the template and turn it into a jersey? My experience with PS has all been working from scratch.

There's a how to forum here. Just search "Photoshop"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, I am looking for an Under Armour short sleeve Locker template for PSD, if it has lighting and shading would be preferable, thank you for the help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2020 at 4:12 PM, _puckdesigns said:

Does anyone have any quality adidas hockey jersey templates for photoshop?

 

Tried to make one myself. The jersey width is a bit off and it's a bit messy in places due to my inexperience with PS, but overall I'm pretty proud of it. There's definitely higher quality templates out there but give this one a test and let me know what you think. Maybe I might make a V.2 this summer if I have time.

 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Qs2SWQXGX5yG76vRVOG0YlKyBXO6GJM-/view?usp=sharing

 

If anyone does still have some templates I'd gladly try them out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, alexandre said:

Feels like a longshot, but does anyone have a good rugby league template?

 

Sports Templates - Rugby

 

I've been using this for a couple of years now. You do have to pay but I've enjoyed using it and I feel the quality is pretty good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.