Templates Requests

Snowcap30

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/21/2021 at 4:56 PM, MJWalker45 said:

Raysox has a PSD that's used by pretty much all of the soccer leagues here. Are you looking for AI, PSD or something else?

Hi, I'm using photoshop so I'm looking for a AI or PSD preferably 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi all,

I'm looking for a simple football (as in soccer) kit template, nothing fancy, just one layer with the kit itself transparent only with a clear texture and the surroundings opaque, so that I could play with different layers underneath to create kits. Not sure if anybody is familiar with the International Motorsport Graphics templates that are done like that, but they are perfect, because they are super easy to work with, still look great and do not require getting frustrated at SMARTs and whatever else...

Not even sure this exists, but I figured that this would be a great place to ask as there is a lot of knowledge here.

Thank you!

Anybody know if there is a place to snag Roger Clemente's NHL numbers and letters? The HJC blog used to have a hookup to Photobucket with them all, along with updated ones, but I cannot locate a link. Any help?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

2 hours ago, Brass said:

Anybody know if there is a place to snag Roger Clemente's NHL numbers and letters? The HJC blog used to have a hookup to Photobucket with them all, along with updated ones, but I cannot locate a link. Any help?

Is this what you are looking for (scroll to the FONTS NHL section)?

Paint Users Paradise - Concept Resource link (on CCSLC)

• Like 1

59ea7286cd78e_NewAvsSig.png.5747971588ea035fdc4dbcf3bf43f77a.png

I was asked to share a template I use for football helmets recently in a different thread, so I decided to post it here. It's one I made myself to use for Paint.NET based on the Xenith Shadow XR helmet. I included a link to the file and a preview image showing all the different layers I built into it turned on. The file won't preview because Google Drive doesn't know how to read the file type (.pdn), but it should download fine. Full disclosure, I do not own the original photo of the helmet that I based this on. I hope this can be of use to people.

Xenith Shadow XR Helmet .PDN Template

spacer.png

Sportslogo-Forum-Signature-2.png

On 6/29/2021 at 2:22 PM, Wildcomet said:

I was asked to share a template I use for football helmets recently in a different thread, so I decided to post it here. It's one I made myself to use for Paint.NET based on the Xenith Shadow XR helmet. I included a link to the file and a preview image showing all the different layers I built into it turned on. The file won't preview because Google Drive doesn't know how to read the file type (.pdn), but it should download fine. Full disclosure, I do now own the original photo of the helmet that I based this on. I hope this can be of use to people.

Xenith Shadow XR Helmet .PDN Template

spacer.png

Can you upload this in .PSD format? I think the .PDN format you posted only works if you have Paint program, and I cant find any sites that convert the file.

On 7/4/2021 at 12:48 PM, MChrome said:

Can you upload this in .PSD format? I think the .PDN format you posted only works if you have Paint program, and I cant find any sites that convert the file.

I can't vouch for how well it will work on your end since I only have Paint.NET, but I found a plugin for that program that lets me save files in .PSD and on my end it seems to have worked well enough.   Hope it works for you.

.PSD version of Zenith XR Shadow Helmet Template

• Like 1

Sportslogo-Forum-Signature-2.png

39 minutes ago, Wildcomet said:

I can't vouch for how well it will work on your end since I only have Paint.NET, but I found a plugin for that program that lets me save files in .PSD and on my end it seems to have worked well enough.   Hope it works for you.

.PSD version of Zenith XR Shadow Helmet Template

That actually worked perfectly, many thanks, and great job on the template.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, qboy18 said:

Does anybody have some motorsport templates? I am specifically looking for NASCAR ones! Thanks!!

It depends on what model you're looking for. I'd recommend checking out Stunod Racing and going to "Templates". You can also find some neat 3D Scenes for rendering as well.

the user formerly known as cdclt