Templates Requests

Snowcap30

On 2021-07-15 at 2:39 AM, AusGiant said:

Nike Baseball template. I need some help with changing the jersey's overall colour and piping. DM for SVG

h690xbb.png

SVG is a vector format, and this one looks like a photo for me. If you want to use this in Inkscape, Illustrator or any vector software, you'll need to trace it first.

On 7/18/2021 at 11:01 AM, johnrafael said:

SVG is a vector format, and this one looks like a photo for me. If you want to use this in Inkscape, Illustrator or any vector software, you'll need to trace it first.

I had it in SVG format, with the background, shadow and jersey all seperate layers. I'm just unsure of how to change the colour of the jersey without using an overlay (which will remove some of the jersey's texture).

15 hours ago, AusGiant said:

I had it in SVG format, with the background, shadow and jersey all seperate layers. I'm just unsure of how to change the colour of the jersey without using an overlay (which will remove some of the jersey's texture).

I'm still not sure about why would you open a raster image (not a vector) with a vector editor.  Placing a raster image inside an SVG file doesn't make it automatically vector, so you can't edit its colour. What can be done in this case (for a low-quality result) is to create a new colour layer and trace the outline of the shirt, then put this layer behind the jersey texture and change the blending mode of the texture accordingly.

https://www.shutterstock.com/blog/raster-vs-vector-file-formats

Still, to work with images like that, I recommend Photoshop or another editor that works with raster instead of vector. Mind to share this file via DM for me to give a look?

6 hours ago, johnrafael said:

I'm still not sure about why would you open a raster image (not a vector) with a vector editor.  Placing a raster image inside an SVG file doesn't make it automatically vector, so you can't edit its colour. What can be done in this case (for a low-quality result) is to create a new colour layer and trace the outline of the shirt, then put this layer behind the jersey texture and change the blending mode of the texture accordingly.

https://www.shutterstock.com/blog/raster-vs-vector-file-formats

Still, to work with images like that, I recommend Photoshop or another editor that works with raster instead of vector. Mind to share this file via DM for me to give a look?

You know a hell of a lot more than me lol. Sent DM 👍

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Anybody have a hand on this baseball template. From MLB.com:

spacer.png

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, crkraider22 said:

Anyone able to share a hockey PSD template?

Do you need just the jersey or the full layout? I have a few 2D layouts of just the jerseys. I also have one of either Doug or Chris's PSD mockups that they had on Mockup Arena a few years back.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone have recent NBA Jersey Templates (svg or ai format)?

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

On 4/27/2023 at 1:45 PM, Telemundo219 said:

Does anyone have recent NBA Jersey Templates (svg or ai format)?

High School GIF

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/3/2024 at 6:08 PM, trelemar said:

Why is it so hard to find any sort of football template that others are using here? All the links are expired.

Some of those links are up to 10 years old. You'll probably need to ask the person using them if they are willing to share. 

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...