Templates Requests

Snowcap30

he's was a poster here back in the day...he's the one who made the NFL Uniforms: Past and Present site...he's really respected around these parts, wait till you see some of his concepts.  :;): anyway the template they're reffering to is the one used on the NFL uni site.

here's the nike teambuilder uniform templates again, saved in illustrator .ai 7.0 format....enjoy.

teambuilder uniforms - right click/save as

did you take this file down? the link isn;t working and i can't find it on your site.

sorry, i moved them to a different directory.....

now located here:

nike teambuilder vector templates

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a "baseball stadium" template I made. I got the idea from checking "seating charts" on mlb websites. I figure this would be an easy way to create a stadium with for your fantasy teams. It requires a little imagination on the viewers part, but its easy enough for anybody to do. No graphics skills necessary. I left the boxes blank. You could enter pixels to simulate a full stadium, variations in the grass, and change the dimensions of the part to suit your needs. Hope its ok.

Thanks

http://league.rbicentral.com/baseballstadiumtemplate.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...