Templates Requests

Snowcap30

Hard to imagine anyone around here wanting this, but in the interest of completion, there is a pretty good place for NASCAR templates.

New crossover opportunity?

http://www.bhmotorsports.com/developer/405

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

here's the nike teambuilder uniform templates again, saved in illustrator .ai 7.0 format....enjoy.

teambuilder uniforms - right click/save as

did you take this file down? the link isn;t working and i can't find it on your site.

sorry, i moved them to a different directory.....

now located here:

nike teambuilder vector templates

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a "baseball stadium" template I made. I got the idea from checking "seating charts" on mlb websites. I figure this would be an easy way to create a stadium with for your fantasy teams. It requires a little imagination on the viewers part, but its easy enough for anybody to do. No graphics skills necessary. I left the boxes blank. You could enter pixels to simulate a full stadium, variations in the grass, and change the dimensions of the part to suit your needs. Hope its ok.

Thanks

http://league.rbicentral.com/baseballstadiumtemplate.gif

Play RBI Baseball 2K9 @ http://league.rbicentral.com

• 3 weeks later...

I like them, js.

Vectorize anyone?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

• 2 weeks later...

On the second page, roger clemente has NHL Numbers and Letters. Are these still available? I am unable to open them.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)