Templates Requests

Snowcap30

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have the current Boston Celtics uniform in Illustrator (AI) format?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey folks, I'm planning on building a library of uniform and playing surface templates on my personal website. This should alleviate the problem of links going down due to account changes, divorces, jail terms, etc.

I'd like these templates to be in Illustrator format if possible.

If you'd like to add to the library please PM me or send them along to chieftain@clannhoran.com.

Here's the link Template Library

CGP.gif

I've been trying to get a hold of a copy of STL's Baseball Template, the one with the cap at an angle. The only problem is everytime i try to go to his website at earthlink it says 'file cannot be found'. Not sure if this is because his site moved or if it's a problem w/ my computer. Anyways if somebody has a copy of that template, or a link to it, I would greatly apprciate it! :D

All i need is raster, too! ^_^

UWMpanthers.gifgold_14.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a hockey template in AI format?I've been trying tirelessly to trace mine in AI and use it and post it here,but having a problem with 'paths' that keeps me from filling in the whole image with color.If the AI users here can explain to me a solution for this then I'll finish and post my temp here,if NOT then I need to know if there is an AI hockey temp out there.ANY help would be great.Thanks!!!

98Falcons.png

checked back in the thread and couldnt find any vector hockey.If the damn pen tool was'nt so dang hard I could have my own drawn by now.Now I'm just frustrated and ready to find a template already made.

98Falcons.png

Are there any NIKE Football templates out here, anywhere? I belive SyPhi just showed 3 or 4 of the NIKE Basketball Templates to Against All Odds. I was just wondering if there were any out here for football, and if so if anybody had them in raster? ^_^

UWMpanthers.gifgold_14.gif

Are there any NIKE Football templates out here, anywhere? I belive SyPhi just showed 3 or 4 of the NIKE Basketball Templates to Against All Odds. I was just wondering if there were any out here for football, and if so if anybody had them in raster?  ^_^

all my nike templates (football, basketball, baseball) are here!

my vectorized nike teambuilder templates are now located here:

Nike Uniform Templates - Football, Baseball, Basketball

OOPS, my bad...didn't notice you said 'raster'....sorry.