Franchise opening ?

msweets22

Oh boy, better pull out my AOLer translator for this one; (http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files/aolertranslator.html)

ahem

H3Y YO WUT LAAGUE R U TOKNG ABOUT?!!?? WTF LOL P3RHAPS U R LOKNG FOR ON3 OF TEH FANTASY FOTBAL L3AGUES ON ON3 OF TEH OTHER FORUMS WITHIN THIS MESAEG BOARD COMUNITY11!!1!1 WTF LOL SUP!!!1 OMG

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

THIS IS FUN1!!1 OMG LOL ANYWAY ITS MAH PERSONAL OPINION TAHT TEH FANTASY LEAGUES WE RUN HARE R FOR DA PAOPL3 WHO COM3 HERA AND CONTRIBUTE1!!!11!! OMG IMO IF U JUST WANT 2 B IN A FANTASY LAAGU3 GO 2 SPORTSLIEN OR TEH SPORTNG NEWS SIET OR SOMETHNG1!111111 WTF LOL IF U WANT 2 B A PART OF TEH COMUNITY HAR3 AND HAEV A FANTASY T3M HERE ON DA SIED 3STABLISH UR AS A BOARD M3MBR FIRST111!1 OMG WTF LOL

...and for the people who are tired of reading that (like me), the translation:

"This is fun! Anyway, it's my personal opinion that the fantasy leagues we run here are for the people who come here and contribute. IMO if you just want to be in a fantasy league, go to sportsline or The Sporting News site or something. If you want to be a part of the community here and have a fantasy team here on the side, establish yourself as a board member first."

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

You started it by yelling (you typed everything in capital letters). And then by putting everything in lazy AOL chat form and using improper gammer.

In case your confused, this is called English.

And YO, YOU CAN'T GET INTO FRANCHISES HERE, ESPECIALLY NOT THE CFA, WE PROS OUT HERE.

PEACE OUT

sig09.jpg

i apolejize for not't speaking propper engalish. i didnot reelize dhat wuz a reqwiremint for pertisapaiting en dese leegz. judes giys r vairy knice pepulls. i woant evin bothur stooping tu yur levals... knotaszes!!!

Archived