Another Red Sox alt concept

RyanB06

I would love this as an Alternate. You should really consider sending this to them as an alternate concept for next season.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I love it - good job. The only thing I could say is that on the front, it seems kind of asymetrical that the number is lower on the one side than the Sox are on the other. I might bring the number up to an even height. Otherwise, I like it a lot.

366678430_f28e9d99de_o.jpg

I love it. Very slick.

But....I think it should be a red cap because there is very little blue in the rest of the uni and it doesnt look right with mostly blue on the cap and only blue outlines on the jersey.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I was going to say the same thing as jkr about it feeling a bit Clevland-esque. I think if you brought the blue in as a regular outline, instead of the white/blue outlines, it'd work a little better. Otherwise, hawt.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I like these alot, but I'd never want the Sox to use them since I'm such a traditionalist with their uniforms. I'd never want them wearing anything else than their current home uni's.

(Plus -- you can't have a name on the back of their home uniform...come on...lol)

they really should consider using these. i also like the name on the back. nothing annoys me more than turning on a baseball game and seeing teams no names on the back as if i am supposed to look at the number and know who they are. this nonsense needs to go. no other league permits this neither should mlb. but since its tradition, then i want teams to reflect the colors of the civil war then, which includes references to the confederacy.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

I was going to say the same thing as jkr about it feeling a bit Clevland-esque. I think if you brought the blue in as a regular outline, instead of the white/blue outlines, it'd work a little better. Otherwise, hawt.

It's funny, I thought it was a little Cleveland-esque myself when I finished it.

And I tried a red hat with this and absolutely hated it. Just too much red.

For the record, it doesn't show up at this resolution, but there are actually four colors in the numbers and lettering - the red base, outlined in white, outlined in silver, outlined in blue. (Whew!)

Here's a closer look at the number:

numberdetail.jpg

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Awesome. Only thing I'd consider is why not put the regular Sox logo on the sleeve?

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I was going to say the same thing as jkr about it feeling a bit Clevland-esque.  I think if you brought the blue in as a regular outline, instead of the white/blue outlines, it'd work a little better.  Otherwise, hawt.

It's funny, I thought it was a little Cleveland-esque myself when I finished it.

And I tried a red hat with this and absolutely hated it. Just too much red.

For the record, it doesn't show up at this resolution, but there are actually four colors in the numbers and lettering - the red base, outlined in white, outlined in silver, outlined in blue. (Whew!)

Here's a closer look at the number:

numberdetail.jpg

Seeing the number up close definatly makes me think of the Indians with the silver in it. Just Red and bule would work.

Archived