new premiership jerseys

kc51design

Haven't seen the aways, but here's the new Pompey home shirt:

HK5SHIRTW_B.jpg

_41311617_robert203.jpg

Is it just me, or does the crest appear to be over the heart on that bottom pic, not centered?

I believe the top pic is the concept uni top. The actual uni's keep the team badge on the left hand side.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What was the brand name that Pompey wore last year, I tought they have in house uniform factory, that they make their own kits. So whay would they stop that and take Jako (which I personaly hate - no style, bad designs)

So how would you rank current premiership jeseys? Here?s my top of the list:

1. Man City home

2. Newcastle home

3. Aston Villa home

4. West Brom road

5. Bolton home

6. Everton home

Pompey had kits provided by Prince(yes the tennis guys). Most folks saw the P on the kit and assumed it was an in house shirt. I believe Southampton is one of the few teams out there that actually still actively make their own kits. Of course for the right amount of money they'd let someone else do the work for them.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I believe the top pic is the concept uni top. The actual uni's keep the team badge on the left hand side.

You're right - looking at the (incredibly lousy) pic from the club shop, you can see that the crest is over the heart:

HK5SHIRTMS_B.jpg

As for best kits, I think you have to add Arsenal's throwback this year. It's simply beautiful. I know several Gooners who were not happy with the notion of playing every home game in a retro uniform (and not even red and white!) and were won over when they actually saw them.

Wow, does Joma make a kit that I don't hate? Bah.

I like their Sevilla kit. I think the main reason folks don't like Joma is that sometimes they aren't made of the best material. But Jako is making Pompey's new kit. What I don't get is gold piping and red socks. It just doesn't look right.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Oops, I misread that... I'm not familiar with Jako.

But my comments still stand about Joma, and if the Pompey shirt's any indication, Jako's not much better.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Wow. That's a sharp kit. Where's Split?

It's in Croatia. Like kc51 himself.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

The new Liverpool away shirt that I posted a few pages back has been interesting. Fans liked what they saw... before it was released.

It's a nice looking white shirt, but the quality is apparently shocking. Iron on plastic sponsors name and badges rather than embroidered as on the home shirt.

Not good enough Reebok :mad:

Don't think I'll be shelling out for one.

liverpool-1.png

This is rumoured to be a new Liverpool kit for use in the Champions League but the club hasn't even announced that it exists...

a29d3c.jpg

5 stars above the badge is a nice touch, and they'll be adding that blue "5" badge to the sleeve before it comes out I'd guess.

Just wonder if it's real or a clever hoax?

[Edit: on close inspection, I think hoax... any photoshop experts able to help?]

liverpool-1.png

Gothamite, I believe the red socks on the Pompey uniform are in honor of the Royal Navy, which is located in Portsmouth, completing Her Majesty's colors on the uniform, something like the Mexican national uniform. I admit that the gold along with the blue, white, and red is a little much.

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that it's hard to verify their authenticity."

--Abraham Lincoln

I think this liverpool shirt is photoshoped, because around RBK and Carlsberg logo you can see the marks of bad photoshop work. What's the name of the tool I'm looking for, i forgot the name now, but anyway, i think it's just photoshop work, although i like it as it is.

And yes, Split is in Croatia (no1 tourist destination for 2005 by lonely planet) on the coast.

Yeah, they're beautiful. I don't know any Arsenal fans that don't love them. Many were opposed to the idea, but they've won over the fans. Seems to be selling very well too, if that's any indication.

They have all the silly patches and seams that all Nike Total 90 shirts do, but when they're all one color it manages to still look good.

I like this kit more than any since the classic 60s no-sponsor shirt. It's that fantastic.

Archived