new premiership jerseys

kc51design

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmm. Not too much difference between the home and alt shirt, is there? The colors are pretty close, and hoops instead of stripes.

No, the hoops are navy blue with some lighter blue, rather then black and blue as primary shirt has.

Keeping it in Italy, I don't like new Fiorentina shirts, they switched from Adidas to Lotto, and I just don't like large lotto red square on every shirt they have. Same applies to Treviso + last year they had light blue and white stripes, now they went home all white, and road all light blue.

• 4 weeks later...

So, Cole, was this weekend the first time Blackburn wore those new away kits? I just saw them on the review show... and they're as tragic in action as they are in those pictures way back in this thread. YACK.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

This is rumoured to be a new Liverpool kit for use in the Champions League but the club hasn't even announced that it exists...

a29d3c.jpg

5 stars above the badge is a nice touch, and they'll be adding that blue "5" badge to the sleeve before it comes out I'd guess.

Just wonder if it's real or a clever hoax?

[Edit: on close inspection, I think hoax... any photoshop experts able to help?]

This shirt is now official :blink:

Obviously that photo was an in-house mock up by Reebok. The real jersey will have gold names/numbers on the back (I'm guessing like the Arsenal ones) and will feature the "5" badge on one sleeve and the "Champions 04/05" badge instead of the UCL starball on the other.

I want one... but of course in line with classic Reebok/Liverpool marketing "genius" they aren't available until November <_<

liverpool-1.png

Slightly OT

Had the opportunity to travel a bit in Europe this summer- which sparked an interest for me in football kits. Could anyone reccommend some good graphical websites with information or histories of different kits? Also, what is the concensus pick for PS2 soccer games when it comes to the best kit editor? Ive heard winning 11 is good but havent tried it yet. Thanks in advance!

p.s. picked up this Barca away from 04 when i was over there - i love it

REP2_BARCA_AH1002.jpg

Slightly OT

Had the opportunity to travel a bit in Europe this summer- which sparked an interest for me in football kits. Could anyone reccommend some good graphical websites with information or histories of different kits? Also, what is the concensus pick for PS2 soccer games when it comes to the best kit editor? Ive heard winning 11 is good but havent tried it yet. Thanks in advance!

This site from Russia has great Soccer kit graphics IF (and that's a huge "if") it is up and running.

http://www.colours-of-football.com/

It's curently down and has been since the start of the season in Europe. There have been times like this when I thought it was down for good but it always came back when he'd updated a whole bunch of new kits. Keep trying, when and if you do see it you'll be amazed how many he does from just about any country with a league (including MLS)

I have an older Winning 11 and the kit editor was pretty good. It has to have it as they have little licensing - it's rather fun to fix all the clubs even though it is limited and you can't do everything you'd like. I remember being annoyed that there wasn't much I could do for Monaco (red & white diagonal halves) but that was about it.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived