new premiership jerseys

kc51design

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The second one looks to be their keeper kit so I'm not surprised it's the same. The home kit doesn't look similar to Chelsea's at all, unles there's something on the shoulders that that picture doesn't show

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

The home kit is different, but the fact that the keeper kit uses the same pattern as Chelsea's kit indicates that the Chelsea kit is an Umbro template. I guess I presumed that they had created something unique for Chelsea.

If I was Chelsea, I would have wanted something more for my centenary kit than a regular cookie-cutter template kit.

I'm actually disappointed that they're moving PSG's stripe to the middle. It was kindof cool down the left side.

Real Madrid's new numbers: decent. Real Madrid's new lettering: HORRIBLE.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I'm actually disappointed that they're moving PSG's stripe to the middle.  It was kindof cool down the left side.

Real Madrid's new numbers: decent.  Real Madrid's new lettering:  HORRIBLE.

I totally agree with you on that Madrid lettering. Some are capitals and some aren't while some are capitals trying not to be. Just a hodge-podge. It kinda looks like skyline of sorts. I'm not sold on the numbers.

I do like the PSG kit. I also liked the stripe down one side but these bring back a look from better days.

The home kit is different, but the fact that the keeper kit uses the same pattern as Chelsea's kit indicates that the Chelsea kit is an Umbro template. I guess I presumed that they had created something unique for Chelsea.

If I was Chelsea, I would have wanted something more for my centenary kit than a regular cookie-cutter template kit.

Then they shouldn't have bought out their contract with Umbro to chase big dollars from Adidas! Umbro gave them what they deserved! :D

liverpool-1.png

I think as far as keeper kits, there never has been a big difference between teams before, why start now. All the Nike teams keepers will wear a similar kit except Arsenal which technically is wearing a "throwback" jersey for the keeper. The same with Puma, Umbro, adidas, etc. I also agree dumping their contract for more money from adidas, Chelsea are not likely to be screaming bloody murder because their keeper wears a similar stripe as Everton's. They wore the exact same last year too.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

real madrid

madrid1.jpg

I agree about the lettering. It needs work. The numbering is decent, but considering what they had last year it's a major letdown. It's like they went through a computer and picked the first font that wasn't normally used for uniform numbers.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

PSG

psg1.jpg

psg2.jpg

Anybody remember what year the home kit looked like this? I definitely remember PSG having a similar look, maybe 5 years ago? Also, anyone know what competition they play in where they had to where adidas supplied uni's? It's a French club competition and both they and Lyon had to wear kits supplied by adidas. Neither uniform had their club badges on them just advertisers logos and league patches.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I've been away for 13 days touring England, Ireland and Northern Ireland and tought I would have some news for you, but you do your homework on time...

I was in Belfast the day before Orange day parade and walked both Catholic and Protestant streets and it?s amazing how many Celtic shirts people wear in Catolic street, while even more Rangers shirt in Protestant street. And all of those shirt were new ones... I was also in Liverpool so I went to see Anfield, spend 80 pounds in Liverpool shop, and also got me last years Everton and Man City shirts for 10 pounds each.

I heaven't seen a new Chalton shirt here on the board yet, and don't know if Wigan will have a new one at all. How about Middlesboro?

Real will always stay Real for me, hate the club, hate the shirts, now even numbers and lettering, what's the big deal about them. Barcaon the other hand looks nice with, like the thiner stripes, like the detail on the back...

Marseille had always nice kits and sometimes they should keep it for more then one season, cause how often can you make a good kit with that cross. Chelse one looks great, although it's the same style as Everton and national team...

I like those new Charlton socks. Very cool. :D

I think as far as keeper kits, there never has been a big difference between teams before, why start now. All the Nike teams keepers will wear a similar kit except Arsenal which technically is wearing a "throwback" jersey for the keeper. The same with Puma, Umbro, adidas, etc. I also agree dumping their contract for more money from adidas, Chelsea are not likely to be screaming bloody murder because their keeper wears a similar stripe as Everton's. They wore the exact same last year too.

It's not the fact that the keeper kits are the same, it's the fact that the much-vaunted Chelsea Centenary kit turns out to be a standard Umbro template. Not the Chelsea keeper kit, but their home kit.

I was also in Liverpool so I went to see Anfield, spend 80 pounds in Liverpool shop, and also got me last years Everton and Man City shirts for 10 pounds each.

You did that backwards mate... although I wouldn't have spent a dime in the Liverpool shop.

PapelbonSpaceship.png

bannerlong.jpg

I like those new Charlton socks. Very cool. :D

It's not the fact that the keeper kits are the same, it's the fact that the much-vaunted Chelsea Centenary kit turns out to be a standard Umbro template. Not the Chelsea keeper kit, but their home kit.

I don't think they are the same as Everton's but I did notice one of the national squads had the same shirt. I think Sweden.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived