New nfl concept: portland navigators

LogoFan

i like #1, and i'm not gonna diss the logo as thankfully it doesn't resemble any person. but wouldn't a compass be more appropriate for the Navigators? other than that i like.

#2: you tried to do a little too much with the logo and jersey.  also, with the wave coming into the picture the anchor logo looks out of place.

#3: if you decide this is for the portland breakers, this is great.  great nonetheless.

#4: again, the anchor looks somewhat out of place in this one, maybe the steering wheel would serve better as the sleeve logo, or an extended wave.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

first off, great work.  Really nice.

The colors on #'s 1 and 2 are great.  I'm not as keen on the Titan's like colors on 3&4.  

I don't like the anchor as a helmet logo.  Just doesn't fit.  The logo on the second one has too much: waves, anchor, compass. The wave crest logo is awesome, but doesn't fit the name.  Breakers, yes, Navigators, no.   It looks like it's just screaming to be a C, but there is no C for it to represent.  The name was Captains, I could see a better helm than the one you got on the helmet with the C (Captains) wave crest on the sleeves.  But the name is Navigators, so you're stuck.  I'd recommend working on something with the compass, the helm, and the colors in #1.

Fantastic work, but all the different elements don't work toghether.

I think fonts that you use ar enot so "sports logo" fonts. Your designs are great, but fonts are not so fitting (I noticed that in other projects you have on your site), but all in all it looks great, lot of things to improve, but you are on the way, keep on rocking...

I also like #2. Great work on each of them, and also nice production work.

If they failed in Portland, they could move to Lincoln, Nebraska and become the Lincoln Navigators. (I admit it, that was lame  :D

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

I love the work on all of these.  Very well rendered.  However, the anchor logo doesn't work for me.  It looks like it's holding them back.  I can just imagine opposing players running right past them while the Navigators are anchored to the turf.

Sweet, I like 'em all! :)

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived