New york mets concept

Snowcap30

Can't say that the sleeve-less/vest style jerseys work much for me either, stick with the traditional shirt style. Don't think the Mets look too yankee-ish with the pin-stripes, It looks alright, but I like hte idea of changing the black to another colour

You should get rid of the underarm stripes, it's overkill and you don't need 'em (but keep the shoulder striping).  Otherwise, I really like these.  Much better piping trim on your alternate jersey design too...

QPR%20Sig.png

nice job with the new Mets concepts snowcap! I always think baseball teams should look for new ways to colour there unis. After all one time pinstripes were a revolution! (Just to make 'Babe' Ruth look thinner!!)

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

i see ur point. at first i wanted to go old skool with the 1986 those jerseys are awesome. my bro has them and they rock. but oldskool woundnt last in the MLB today as a regular so i decided against it

Old school is MLB!  The only "new school" idea in baseball is the new design for the BP jerseys.  Which by the way for the Mets, ouch!  They are the only team that went with a bright, secondary color.

Well, not the only team ...

jsp03_bal_bpjersey215.jpgjsp03_bos_bpjersey215.jpg

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

Archived