Seahawks alt

EagleFan344

ravens wear black AND dark purple, and the eagles wear midnight green AND black... so i don't see what would make it that big of a difference.

Yeah, but only the Ravens actually makes any sense. The Eagles was done soley to increase merch sales and it looks truly hideous and stupid.

ravens wear black AND dark purple, and the eagles wear midnight green AND black... so i don't see what would make it that big of a difference.

Yeah, but only the Ravens actually makes any sense. The Eagles was done soley to increase merch sales and it looks truly hideous and stupid.

and the black ravens jersey wasn't just for a sales?

or did they only let ray-ray create a jersey so he wouldn't kill them? :)

...or did they only let ray-ray create a jersey so he wouldn't kill them? :)

:Oo:

*sucks air through teeth*

Ummm...

*runs away*

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Okay, from what I've gathered, here's my mockup of what the alt. will look like:

seahawks_alt.gif

I think that would look cool, with blue pants and the helmet. I'm sure they would get a lot of negative attention, but I think they would look pretty sweet on the field. Definately would be the most unique look.

If anything, I would hope they would do a "Titanization" of the current home unis. That is, reverse the colors on the body and sleeves of the current home jersey. Now that would be much, much easier on the eyes.

EDIT: Just in case you didn't get what I meant by "Titanization":

Current home:t1_mcnair_all_01.jpg

Home alt: img6715907.jpg

:blink:

I asked around the Seahawks Pro Shop a couple weeks ago and I got this response. Basicly, The team had plans for a lime green alternate that they sent to rebook(Fashion or game, I don't know" but chickened out at the last minute and so none were made in the States.

But our friends to the north are aparently a bit slow(I kid, I kid :D) and didn't get the order till they manufactered and sold a couple dozen. Thats why there are a few floating around on ebay every now and then.

The people at the pro shop said that they didn't know when or if one was actully gonna get released, but if you look around Seattle, the Seahawks are making alot more cloths that the primary color is lime green, So my guess is that they will unveil one soon.

felix5ix8na.png

At the time Nick and I were working on the NFL numbers and letters, I found the green jersey on the Seahawks website. That's why the numbers and letters were made for it?Seattle listed it as an authentic (not fashion) jersey, so my assumption was it would have been worn last season or this season.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Okay, from what I've gathered, here's my mockup of what the alt. will look like:

seahawks_alt.gif

I'd buy that for a dollar...[g]

Just for the sake of burning out people's eyes if nothing else...

Then again, this is coming from someone who has an Orlando Thunder neon green jersey hanging in his closet...

seahawks_alt.gif

I'd buy that for a dollar...[g]

Just for the sake of burning out people's eyes if nothing else...

Then again, this is coming from someone who has an Orlando Thunder neon green jersey hanging in his closet...

Since you have an old Thunder jersey, I am sure you realize that the neon green depicted in these concepts doesn't just doesn't do the color justice. Those Orlando jersey - man they were optic!

LT

Man, i love lime green, its unique and i miss the thunder. But i think that the jersey would look better with white pants instead of the blue ones.

I like my women like i like my coffee, tied up in a burlap sack and thrown over the back of a donkey.

Archived