Sox wear Alts

Brass

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know (Pantone I'm e-looking in your general direction) if that is a different shade of red than the other red teams (Nat's, Phils, Cards, Angles, etc.)? It comes accross as very bright.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

So much for not wearing em this year!

5.11_tek_davis_BDD2.jpg

5.11_tek_davis_BDD.jpg

5.11_bdd_manny_ap.jpg

I STILL like them...just not everyday though...I liked it when they used to wear them on Sundays and 1pm weekday games like they did back in 2003. It's the kinda jersey that just makes me...wanna...holler....

COWBOY UP!!! :D

Those might just be my absolute favorite alternate jerseys in baseball. Even tho my Braves have a red alt, theirs just doesn't do anything for me. This, on the other hand, is SHARP.

And really, the ultra-bright red jersey is so much more preferable to those dorky white caps they wore, what was it, 10 years ago or something?

Love them BoSox... :notworthy:

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

i used to really dislike them, but i must admit that they're growing on me.

i just wish there was more white with the navy piping, to make it match the script.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know (Pantone I'm e-looking in your general direction) if that is a different shade of red than the other red teams (Nat's, Phils, Cards, Angles, etc.)? It comes accross as very bright.

I know the question was for Pantone, but you're dead on. That color red is brighter than the shades that the Nats, Angels, Braves, Braves, Phillies, Twins, Cardinals, Rangers, Reds and Indians use. Only the Cubs and Red Sox share that color red. The only brighter red in the league, arguably, is the one the Yankees, Dodgers and Pirates use - but that red is only used in those teams' logos or as an accent color in the case of the Pirates.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

I know the question was for Pantone, but you're dead on. That color red is brighter than the shades that the Nats, Angels, Braves, Braves, Phillies, Twins, Cardinals, Rangers, Reds and Indians use. Only the Cubs and Red Sox share that color red. The only brighter red in the league, arguably, is the one the Yankees, Dodgers and Pirates use - but that red is only used in those teams' logos or as an accent color in the case of the Pirates.

Thanks for confirming!

IMO they'd look better in the standard "ketchup" red.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I think a dark blue alt with white outline around red letters would also look sharp.

Agreed. I think that jersey would look sweet. I wish they would add the red socks to the sleeves. I think these red jerseys would look better with white letters/blue outline and a red hat, blue brim.

KISSwall09.jpg

Archived