MILWAUKEE BUCKS TO CHANGE FOR 06-07

bucksfan414

Hey all,

Just received a letter from the great Bucks GM Larry Harris after writing him a letter (couldn't find a true direct email for him) about the future of the team and especially our image in the NBA aesthetically with the current horrid and non-characetristic of Milwaukee Purple uniforms from 1993. So I get a letter back from him direct from the cousins center located training office and he states taht the Bucks have filed with the NBA and NBA marketing to overhaul the entire look and they will have what he said a "retro" look for the 2006-07 season.

Very cool, death to purple finally! And I can actually wear a Bucks hat and gear again and not feel like a tool.

Harris, win or lose, is a great guy alone for answering mail like mine and he's a pro. Thanks Larry!

wow, this is potentially great news. Heres hoping to green being the dominant color again. I'm guessing they are gonna ditch purple all together, which i would be fine with, they had no previous history with it befoer starting it in 93.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Hey all,

Just received a letter from the great Bucks GM Larry Harris after writing him a letter (couldn't find a true direct email for him) about the future of the team and especially our image in the NBA aesthetically with the current horrid and non-characetristic of Milwaukee Purple uniforms from 1993. So I get a letter back from him direct from the cousins center located training office and he states taht the Bucks have filed with the NBA and NBA marketing to overhaul the entire look and they will have what he said a "retro" look for the 2006-07 season.

Very cool, death to purple finally! And I can actually wear a Bucks hat and gear again and not feel like a tool.

Harris, win or lose, is a great guy alone for answering mail like mine and he's a pro. Thanks Larry!

Great work Bucksfan. That is tremendous news.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

Excellent news. Can't wait to see them.

It's also refreshing to hear of a team official like Larry Harris who would actually take the time to respond to a fan's concerns like this. He should win Executive of the Year for that alone. :D

Excellent news. Can't wait to see them.

It's also refreshing to hear of a team official like Larry Harris who would actually take the time to respond to a fan's concerns like this. He should win Executive of the Year for that alone. :D

That and for unloading Keith Van Horn ;)

QPR%20Sig.png

I hope Green/green/greeen

No red

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

If they got permission from the Padres, they could go with camouflage uniforms.

The purple's OK, but their glory days and their identity call for a return to green and the days of Oscar and Kareem up through Moncrief and Paul Mokeski.

Yeah, you read that right. Paul Mokeski.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I don't think I have to tell you guys that I am going to try to get in on this.

It's unlikely and very closed door. But I've been sitting on ideas for 4 years now just hoping.

I had come up with this idea awhile back...

Bucks Alternate Idea

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I have no beef with the logos, I just want green back.

Thats what a lot of people say. And while I agree with you that the purple is worse than the logo.

THe logo isn't all it should be either.

It looks like a mounted head.

Its on a (hold on) TRIANGLE.......whoa..

And it has a pig face and man shoulders.

Deer have comparably very long necks and this current logo is actually like Bango...a man-deer...........pig.

I don't think I have to tell you guys that I am going to try to get in on this.

It's unlikely and very closed door.  But I've been sitting on ideas for 4 years now just hoping.

if you "moosenize" the buck, you should win hands down :notworthy:

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

someone hada pic of this Mac Farlane Figure with a green uniform. Maybe this was it??

My guess is not.

THey don't need two years to implement that.

If McFarlane had his hands on it, it was already developed and is thus,probably a never-used alt.

Or it's the Alt they will be wearing in the interim next year per Creamer.

Not ANOTHER retro! Baseball does it enough already. So the cartoon Buck comes back? OH JEEZ. :rolleyes:

Green and red? You guys attack the Minnesota Wild, and now it's ok for the Buck-os? :blink:

Nonetheless, it should be interesting. GO STERLING GO!

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I'm very glad to hear this. Avenger did a great Bucks concept with the current logo, making green the dominant color and adding metallic bronze. Beautiful.

The Michael Redd McFarlane alt was a green suit, with the Brewers' old "Milwaukee" wordmark (see the pennant in my sig) diagonally across it. As mentioned, it was likely an unused alt.

Archived