Sign in to follow this  
DawgPacPBH

Mariners Alternate Jersey Concept

Well, I liked the old colors of Blue and Yellow so I tried to bring the yellow back a little bit, but with style as gold. I think it turned out well, but I can't imagine it being used.

PHOTOSHOP PHOTO INCLUDED.

MarinersGold.gif

MarinersGold1.gif

Don't know if you meant it, but your dark dark blue came out pretty green.

Other tips from the Seattleite:

Arch that text and add the compass in the above-middle of the M. Look at the regular site for an example.

Oh, and I've been thinking about doing a concept with that green for a while anyway... remember the M's alts from a couple years ago, the ones that were actually navy with silver piping? Something like that.

Or maybe I'm insane and my monitor's messed up. Anyone want to help me on this one?

Oh, and I like the pants stripe for some odd reason.

Or maybe I'm insane and my monitor's messed up. Anyone want to help me on this one?

Oh, and I like the pants stripe for some odd reason.

To me, it looks like green darkened to the beat of being nearly indistinguishable from navy - but my monitor could be bad too. I have to admit, I also love the pants striping. And even though it makes them look a little too much like the Brewers, that photo edit it great! Nice work.

I forgot to arch the text like previously stated, and i should put the compass on the text, oh well. haha, it could happen. thanks for the pants stripe compliment, that was just random and i thought it looked cool.

The sleeves look like brown suede. The color scheme is a little Brewers-ish, but I like how the gold outline looks on the script. Its really not bad overall, but it could use some tweaking.

I haven't calibrated my monitor lately, but that looks green.

Diamondbacks + Brewers= That

I've always liked that color combo for the mariners... in fact i prefer that they have them instead of the brewers. Maybe if they had a few more years of excellence (their 116 win season) it would be a well justified change. The gold and deep navy really give the impression that they're the marwinners instead of the plain old mariners.