New KU logo

bri1275

If it's the University of Kansas...why is it KU?

Because Kansas is stupid.

(I went to Missouri, and that doorway was waaaaay to wide for me to not walk through it.)

Some schools, Missouri included, are acronymally known as KU or MU even though the long-form version is the University of Kansas and the University of Missouri(-Columbia). UK is pretty much dominated by the University of Kentucky.

True enough, but Tennessee and Texas are both called "UT."

The Hill version of the KU is meant to represent Mt. Oread for which the University sets on. I also want to further clarify that this isn't an athletic mark they are displaying, its more for the university in general for letterhead and the like.

rush.png

Clipboard03.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Hell, Kansas sucks anyway so why shouldn't there "KU" suck as well. The second one looks alright, but it's Kansas so I don't really give a :censored:. The Gayhawks will always be crappy in my mind.

Thanx and have a wonderfully nice day, neighbor. B)

Go MIZZOU!

And what a dominate powerhouse Mizzou is. I can say I've only know of a few Mizzou fans who have any amount of respect/smarts. Yale hollander is not one of them. :P

Hell, Kansas sucks anyway so why shouldn't there "KU" suck as well. The second one looks alright, but it's Kansas so I don't really give a :censored:. The Gayhawks will always be crappy in my mind.

Thanx and have a wonderfully nice day, neighbor.  B)

Go MIZZOU!

And what a dominate powerhouse Mizzou is. I can say I've only know of a few Mizzou fans who have any amount of respect/smarts. Yale hollander is not one of them. :P

Goes beyond sports. Just the whole Missouri/Kansas state (actual state, not K-State) dislike, or whatever you want to call it. I just really don't like Kansas. Simple as that. Don't really know why, just don't. Yeah, Mizzou's team does suck a lot of the time, hell, we frickin are some of the biggest underachievers in the country and I think it's time for Quinn to go, but still a lot better in general, IMO, than Kansas. Have your own opinion, I don't care. That's just mine. B)

Thanx and have a wonderfully nice day, neighbor.  B)

Go MIZZOU!

Goes beyond sports. Just the whole Missouri/Kansas state (actual state, not K-State) dislike, or whatever you want to call it. I just really don't like Kansas. Simple as that. Don't really know why, just don't. Yeah, Mizzou's team does suck a lot of the time, hell, we frickin are some of the biggest underachievers in the country and I think it's time for Quinn to go, but still a lot better in general, IMO, than Kansas. Have your own opinion, I don't care. That's just mine. B)

I like both STATES, I just don't care for Mizzou. Honestly if someone dislikes a state, I would hope they have a good reason to. I can't say I dislike any state.

I consider Missouri my second home state. It's just so close, and I go to KC all the time.

Anyways we are skewing from the topic, but opinion noted. Good Day.

Eat it, Streeter. And learn to capitalize last names while you're at it.

Kansans . . :rolleyes: .

Thanx and have a wonderfully nice day, neighbor.

Go MIZZOU!

I like both STATES, I just don't care for Mizzou. Honestly if someone dislikes a state, I would hope they have a good reason to. I can't say I dislike any state.

I consider Missouri my second home state. It's just so close, and I go to KC all the time.

Anyways we are skewing from the topic, but opinion noted. Good Day.

I don't like you..................but g*dd*mmit, I respect the hell outta you.

Just messin wit ya. G'day, Gov'nah! B)

Archived