new Michigan road jerseys

Discrim

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if we don't lose to Indiana, Minnesota or Iowa, then we can think of going undefeated.

which reminds me, Michigan Dave, how about them junkbin prototypes you were gonna show us?

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

you can't even see the yellow stripes on the jerseys during the game.

Same with the red piping on the Patriots' jerseys - it's there for the replica sales.

What red piping? The red stripes that border the side panels? It ties both the pants and jerseys well together.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

if we don't lose to Indiana, Minnesota or Iowa, then we can think of going undefeated.

which reminds me, Michigan Dave, how about them junkbin prototypes you were gonna show us?

Oh...the scrapped 2001 idea? It was like the Miami unis in the early 90s, but with MICHIGAN across the front. HIDEOUS. There were 3 sets, with a yellow jersey :blink: I drew a few up on the Nike website for another site, I'll post them when I find em. They aren't exact, but close...

spikes.jpg

you can't even see the yellow stripes on the jerseys during the game.

Same with the red piping on the Patriots' jerseys - it's there for the replica sales.

What red piping? The red stripes that border the side panels? It ties both the pants and jerseys well together.

That was it's purpose (to tie the jersey and pants together), but it doesn't work at all well. Rather it detracts from the uniform.

The jersey features red piping while the pants have a red stripe (thicker than piping). It doesn't lineup at all.

The Pats uni would look a lot better if they dropped all the side striping stuff and the blue pants IMO.

Michigan Dave:

There is a local high school (Lansing Eastern) that wears blue pants, yellow jersey and blue helmets as one of their uniforms. I don't like the way it looks. As much as I hate to say it, UM's uni is a classic and should be left alone..........period. Although all blue or all yellow might be interesting

Congrats to the Wisconsin Badgers on that comeback win. Its going to be a LONG season being a Michigan fan I think. As for the new, road jersey, I didn't like it. I"ll stick by my original post. Its too much like the 70-80s version. I liked the block "M" on the previous version.

Michigan Dave...Nike proposed a Yellow jersey? And "Michigan" on the front on the others? Oh no, the would never fly in these parts.

-Darren, Michigan '88

Archived