US States Flag Helmets

Gary

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alaska, Colorado, Maryland, and New Mexico (what can I say? It's simple and looks good on that helmet) are the ones I prefer so far.

Great work. Keep it up!

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

I think the New Mexico one is pretty sweet too, however I think it'd look even better if the Zia symbol was a lil bit larger.

Also, the Mississippi helmet would look real good on the Tennessee Titans.

6uXNWAo.png

Well time for the grand finale, after this my part 2 will be the LILG'S LEAGUE CHALLENGE IV: AFL 20th Anniversary starting Monday so i'll be at 3,000 posts by then hopefully

Here are the W States

Washington:

WashingtonHelmet.png

West Virginia:- See Below at Wyoming

WestVirginiaHelmet.png

Wisconsin:

WisconsinHelmet.png

Wyoming:- I love this one, reminds me of a USFL helmet

WyomingHelmet.png

Nevada and New Mexico should have the logos bigger, and Nevada's should be lower--but overall I'm still enjoying them...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Nevada and New Mexico should have the logos bigger, and Nevada's should be lower--but overall I'm still enjoying them...

well Nevadas flag has their emblem at the northwest corner of the flag so I was trying to replicate the flag to the helmet, and I agree the New Mexico flag should be larger i'll work on em

Okay--gotcha on the Nevada one--I too did put some designs off center when I did the city flags--so the Nevada's fine--maybe a bit bigger and a bit lower--no need to center it perfectly...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Guam, where America's day begins! (You obviously haven't seen any political conventions.)

I remember reading in books on flag designs that if you have to have words on a flag, the design's a failure. Looks like that carries over to helmets as well.

Of course, some of these designs have been part of uniforms before - Tennessee's stars (both in the current Titans logo and on a decal during the "Tennessee Oilers" days), the Arizona flag for the Cardinals, and the Maryland design as part of the old Ravens logo.

139775815_cc7da57bca_o.jpg

well here are the last three. The Territories :P, and the States Nations Capital

Guam:- Yeah, nothing special

GuamHelmet.gif

Puerto Rico:

PuertoRicoHelmet.png

Washington D.C.:

WashingtonDCHelmet.png

Also, if anyone wants me to do Canadian Provinces, I can do it as well

Archived