Milwaukee bucks concept

Sterling84

Sterling84, whether consciously or not, has already made such a compromise: despite his attempt not to exaggerate the antlers for effect, he does allow himself to show the white-tail gritting his teeth menacingly in what I refer to as the "Louisville Cardinal Snarl Mouth".

You know that is a great point.  Got hung up on one aspect and didn't even realize I had settled for several other conventions.  Hope it didn't seem like nitpicking or bad blood.  I really  like whchochlte's , which is why I insisted he post it here.

I've wiped my hard drive since I made this years ago.  I had to scan the printouts to show you all this.  So I might take the time and recreate them digitally and try out all of your suggestions.  Stay tuned.

Thanks for the input.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

I agree with NYSeahawk, that wordmark is GREAT. I ike the logo a lot, great effort. It is a tad dark and hard to discern some of the features. I like the Bucks logo, but agree that it's plain. I like the "deer in the headlights" approach (no pun intended), and ideally, would like to see that taken to a fiercer degree, something along the lines of the Florida Panthers primary, springing toward the viewer.

Again, though, great work.

I know the Worlds and the Bucks collapse has really tarnished his public shine in the years since, but he's a super nice guy and I've never met anyone with a passion for hoops like him.  He likely wont be here long, but I hope he recharges and whoops tail somewhere else someday.

Well that didn't take long did it??  It was fun while it lasted Coach.  Best o' luck.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

Archived