now this is one badass hat

IronChefShark

This is what's known as a "Ligature Campus Cap". You can see them all here,

It won't let me post the images.

They're all pretty cool. Nice find.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

i took a look at that Cubs hat, and there is a slight difference between the Nike hat and the I-Cubs hat (aside from the script IOWA). the Nike version, the Cub head seems sort of detached, and is in front of the C. the I-Cubs version, the Cub head is behind teh C and is still attached to the rest of its body.

I would buy that Giants hat, I tell ya that.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

It'd be cooler as a fitted cap, maybe for an alt or a BP. I like it better than that lower case "g" that looks like a "q" any day.

mainescarf.png

Thanks CC, that was pretty ridiculous!

Anyways to that Giants Cap. Its a cool concept, from far away its hard to see what it is. Maybe if it was cleaned up it would look better.

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Nice "G" logo, but the Nike swoosh just drives me bonkers. For some reason, I have a less negative reaction to the Reebok and even Adidas logos.

Maybe it's the cheap Indonesian labour (although you can say the same about Reebok for that one as well :D)

I saw, I came, I left.

Re: Some of the other hats on the linked site.

I hate the Athletic's hat. I thought it was a horribly miscolored Orioles hat at first, because the cursive O is exactly like the cursive O in the orioles unis and alternate hat.

I think the Yankees hat royally sucks. Could they possibly have been more boring and generic? I doubt it.

Archived