The Headbanger's Bowl

lopernv

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha! Some wicked band names so far, keep it up guys! :D

And as promised, the templates:

Headbangers Bowl Templates (1.8 MB --- *Copy/Paste*)

HB-Templates-Shadow.gif

In the zip file, we have an AI file and EPS file (both created with Illustrator CS), and for our MS Paint lovers, two GIF files and two PNG files, one each with shadows on the clothing, one without. The drum set looks really crappy, I know, but it's your design that counts, not mine. I also apologize because I couldn't create wristband templates, because Father Time was whuppin' my arse. If you want to add wristbands, or any other merch for that matter, go for it!

If there are any problemos, I'll try to be of assistance as much as possible.

P.S. - A very special thanks to Pat (alter ego: pcgd) for providing my lazy self with the t-shirt and hoddie templates, somewhat altered by yours truly. But all the love still goes to Pat. :rolleyes::P

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

Oh yeah, and again to clarify:

There shall be no posting your concepts in this thread! All entries should be mailed to lopernv (stratocasterman@gmail.com) or myself (eddie010@gmail.com). If you do decide to be rebellious and post your entry in this thread, you will get disqualified from this contest. Ya dig?

I will then create a webpage with all the entries, individually numbered so there is no biased voting or any of that nonsense. Contest starts tonight and ends Monday June 6th, at 8:00 PM EST. Voting will then commence ASAP, in a seperate thread.

Again, good luck to all!

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

I'm goning to have to DQ myself. I can't get my logo on the templates without making them look sloppy and I won't have time to clean it up in paint. Well, here was my logo anyway.

cursesmall1hy.png

I'll help you out with that if you would like. I got Photoshop.

Archived