The Headbanger's Bowl

lopernv

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, gang, breaking news.

lopernv and I have come to the decision that the Headbangers Bowl deadline for entries will be extended to Monday, June 13th 2005, at 8:00 P.M. EST. That's one whole week longer than previously determined.

So any of you that pulled out because of time constrainsts, you're given another chance. Please, make the most out of this, because this is the only extention we'll give, simply because we don't want to interfere with the Logolympiad.

Thanks, and rock on!

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

OK, gang, breaking news.

lopernv and I have come to the decision that the Headbangers Bowl deadline for entries will be extended to Monday, June 13th 2005, at 8:00 P.M. EST. That's one whole week longer than previously determined.

So any of you that pulled out because of time constrainsts, you're given another chance. Please, make the most out of this, because this is the only extention we'll give, simply because we don't want to interfere with the Logolympiad.

Thanks, and rock on!

With that said I'll throw my hat back in.

I can't guarantee it will look any better but i'll give it a shot no less.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

I'm in, I've just sent America's Team to the email address on Page 1.

I have the feeling that if America's Team were a real band I would probably hate them. And my mum would hum their songs as she puts away her shopping.

In 2 years time they will be accused of lip synching.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Eddie and/or lopenv, could you guys possibly make a list of which entries you received so we know if ours got to u?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Is this contest going to continue? :therock:

Oh I hope so! I think I have a concept that could actually get some votes. :P

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Is this contest going to continue? :therock:

Oh I hope so! I think I have a concept that could actually get some votes. :P

yeah I was hoping this will keep going for the fact that I might actually get a vote for once

spacer.png

Eddie/Lopernv,

Sounds like there are a lot of guys(including me) who put some time and effort into this contest.

I realize the Logolymiad is going on, but surely one of us can set up a voting thread for this contest.

If you are too busy to set up voting I will gladly set up a voting thread if the entries are sent to me.

I don't want to sound like I'm heckling, I just want to help. ^_^

cfg.jpg41QN7ATP9VL._AA280_.jpg

I forwarded the entires to Eddie, he should be getting them soon to start the poll.

Sory, I got a hell of alot of school work to do right now. I hope I didn't give the cold shoulder.

Sorry guys. I guess my best excuse would be that it's exam period, but I guess that's not good enough. I hope you guys don't think this reflects on my character. I'm sorry to let you guys down. :down:

However, good news. A site with all five (5!) entries will be up shortly in the voting thread.

Again, I apologize for the lack of organization on my part.

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

Archived