New England Patriots uniform concept

Patriot54

I feel like I'm the only one who LOVES the Pats' silver alternates, lol. I'm not a huge fan of the red jerseys, simply because I hated the team in the 80s, and it represents that era way too much.

I mean, come on, these look awesome:

37451013.1102918805_5912.jpg

it's not just you. i love the pats silver jerseys. some of my favorite in the league, to be honest...

the sliver's one of my favorite unis, and not even Brady can ruin em.

that said, I like the effort, though the blue helmet seems a little odd.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I'm a diehard Pats fan from New England. The throwback red jerseys are popular but its only a nostalgic thing. However you see way more blue jerseys in the streets. People love them because they have a certain sophisticated, subdued feeling about, which fits in perfectly with New England. We don't want brash, bright uniforms that scream "look at me!" We love our classic, plain Celtics, Sox, and BU jerseys. The blue jerseys especially, with the classy silver stripes, make the Pats look like champions, far more, than the Cardinals jerseys would. If I have any problem with the Pats jersey, it's that, as most New Englanders do, I miss Pat the Patriot. It seems everyone outside here hates him, but to us, he's just as much a part of New England lore and history as the Red Sox B or the smiling Leprechaun. If they kept the uniforms but were able to remove the Flying Elvis with Pat, then by god, you have the best looking champions in NFL history.

TheFlameofAtlanta's photo recolor is perfect. I would add that jersey to my collection.

Well, not Kevin Faulk, but a Richard Seymour jersey of that design, definitely.

I prefer the silver helmets over the blue and the flying Elvis is fine. People have been complaining about it for years. I think it's a suitable replacement. It's better than the old squatting-to-take-a-dump-for-the-revolution logo they used to have.

mainescarf.png

I'm a diehard Pats fan from New England. The throwback red jerseys are popular but its only a nostalgic thing. However you see way more blue jerseys in the streets. People love them because they have a certain sophisticated, subdued feeling about, which fits in perfectly with New England. We don't want brash, bright uniforms that scream "look at me!" We love our classic, plain Celtics, Sox, and BU jerseys. The blue jerseys especially, with the classy silver stripes, make the Pats look like champions, far more, than the Cardinals jerseys would. If I have any problem with the Pats jersey, it's that, as most New Englanders do, I miss Pat the Patriot. It seems everyone outside here hates him, but to us, he's just as much a part of New England lore and history as the Red Sox B or the smiling Leprechaun. If they kept the uniforms but were able to remove the Flying Elvis with Pat, then by god, you have the best looking champions in NFL history.

I just slapped this together to see how your concept would look and it's not half bad if you replace Pat the Patriot's blue with the modern navy blue - would you make the helmets with or without the old stripes?

NewEnglandPatriots10.jpg

That is wicked awesome. The best uniform I've seen on this site. I really want them to use that. The stripes on the helmet I wouldn't use, I like the plain silver with just the logo. Also, they would probably change the wordmark, it doesn't fit. Other than that, it's beautiful. *Sniff, Sniff*

Archived