Whatever happened to...

Mac the Knife

I think having it manually run enables us to have more freedom. Sure, it brings along some problems, but the Pros are better than the Cons.

I believe we are going to hold a vote amongst owners to decide if we should change the league name from Fanhome Fantasy Football League since Fanhome is kind of out. If it passes, does anyone have any suggestions. It's not a requirement, but I would think try to keep it four words (four letter abbreviation) or less.

Owner of next years champion St. Louis Stallions

It's not nesacarry (I never can speel that right or the same), but most of us at least design a nice logo since this is the logos board. A lot take it a step further with jerseys, and some (including me, although I need updates) do a website. There is nothing required, I enjoy it though.

Well, actually the players were drafted last year, and you get to protect five (maybe six) them. The commish--IowaFan--does the scoring. It is a good idea for you to check the score though, especially in a close game. The scoring guide is on the site.

Back to the draft, all the players that aren't protected are placed into a new draft. This draft will take place drawn out over the off season. I am not completely sure on the details. While I am the Vice-Commish, the actual Commish knows more about what is happening as he has final say.

Archived