Happy bastille day

NoHoJoe

Happy Bastille Day to all our Francophonic memebers!!!

Why not say 'Bonne Bastille Jour' if you are talking to Francophones! Happy Bastille day to all Francophiles (If such a thing exists!!) From me!!!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

As an American I have boycotted everything French..... including French Kissing!

:-)

Yeah, the French can kiss my ass.  Oh wait, they're not good enough for my ass, so forget it...

QPR%20Sig.png

Yeah, the French can kiss my @$$. Oh wait, they're not good enough for my @$$, so forget it...

Oh please.

These anti-French sentiments are so juvenile. Let's grow up and show a little respect.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Bah, I'm normally not that juvenile, but I'll make an exception for them.  You obviously feel differently about it, so let's just agree to disagree and leave it at that.

QPR%20Sig.png

It all comes down to this:

Some Americans = Bad

Other Americans = Good

Some French = Bad

Other French = Good

You can disagree with the French government, but not all the French people. Just like not all Americans support their government, not all French do either. And this is coming from a person who usually loves to find reasons to hate other people...  :D

OK, I apologize for saying that the French can kiss my ass. It was just a knee-jerk reaction to the thread.  I still disagree with their government and most of their people (friggin' Iraqi sympathizers), though...

QPR%20Sig.png

Geez,

I didn't realize I was on a Political site.  The French people, wether you like them or not is personal.  Let's keep the topic on Logos.  And for our French Friends on this site, be proud of your heritage.  Thanks for the statue of liberty, fries, toast, and Jauque Coustouea (spelling?)! :cool:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

What have the french done? except say that snails are food and have chicks that smell with armpit hait that rivals my own. THeir logos suck too (you see their national soccer logo? worst :censored: logo ever)

And your french-canadians ain't much better... but i digress.... because otherwise i'm gonna be in trouble with chris.. so.. umm.. yea, french logos suck, lets move on

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

So lets get this right then! Just coz the French Government saw the dangers to world peace that a pre-emptive war, like you Americans decided should be fought in Iraq, that means all Americans now hate the French! Wow some of you Yanks can be very small minded sometimes!!

To quote from Bill Hicks, about George Bush snr- 'He goes around saying 'We still live in a dangerous world' - Yeah because of you you :censored:er.' Strange how not much has changed in 10 years!!!!

And boy do French logos suck!!!!!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

The French didn't even invent french toast. From what I've heard, it's also almost impossible to get french toast in France. I don't know about french fries...

Belgian Frites are far superior to French fries.

And don't get me started on Welsh chips.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm, Welsh chips.

WOW! How did this board get so political? I can't believe that so many Americans have this negative view on France. But, I'm sure that many Americans have an overwhelming positive view on Estonia!

It isn't the fact that Americans are very resentful to the French, but it's how they are expressing their displeasure. Freedom fries? Dumping French wine into the sewers? Give me a break! Many Americans have no clue what happens outside its own borders. I suggest to anyone to watch the CBC special "Talking to Americans" one day. That does not mean I don't like the United States! I love it very much! I love going to California when I have the chance.

BTW, I've got to try Belgian Fries! French logos do suck for the most part (France 98 is a good example), and so do their trophies (soccer especially)!

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived