Happy bastille day

NoHoJoe

what on earth are Welsh Chips?? Whatever they are they don't come from Wales!!!!!

We've got two "authentic Welsh" pubs in St. Louis (okay, one of them claims to be Celtic and Welsh) that each make the most delicious, fresh potato chips. Each place calls them Welsh chips. They serve them right out of the fryer with salt and malt vinegar. Damn, two more hours til lunch.

Oh, and Quadival, if you ever do make it to California, try Benite's Frites - there's a few locations in the LA area.  The BEST Belgian frites!!!!

As long as I'm going off topic I certainly prefer to discuss food over politics.

what on earth are Welsh Chips?? Whatever they are they don't come from Wales!!!!!

We've got two "authentic Welsh" pubs in St. Louis (okay, one of them claims to be Celtic and Welsh) that each make the most delicious, fresh potato chips. Each place calls them Welsh chips. They serve them right out of the fryer with salt and malt vinegar. Damn, two more hours til lunch.

Oh, and Quadival, if you ever do make it to California, try Benite's Frites - there's a few locations in the LA area. The BEST Belgian frites!!!!

As long as I'm going off topic I certainly prefer to discuss food over politics.

Sound like just good old fashioned British Chips! Nothing particularly Welsh about them, but hey! On the whole British Chips are generally chunkier than anywhere else in the world (anywhere I have been anyway!)

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived