Logo For A New School

Thad

you choose

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
School name is finalized

no, we're not really known for anything a school board would welcome as a name... maybe a farming nickname..

you can do this all in paint... bball jersey for CC & track; hockey with the sleeves cut off for lax

you can do the logo however you want... but remember people will vote for the best design, and that will be the only one shown to the school board.

pcgd has a fantastic Farm Boys logo he did for the Aussie Rules Fantasy comp.

Maybe that could get a run here.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

maybe...

App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

I can't think of anyone off the top of my head that are the Bears...

but even if there is don't worry about it... we always play the Vikings on Homecoming, the North Forsyth version of the VIkings at least

Redmond Rampage

hows everyone going on their projects?

Redmond Rampage

oh I know, just dont want anyone to forget about it

Redmond Rampage

i know this is a contest, but i do need some constructive c&c. i've tried to come up with a better way to present the bear, but i'm kind of stuck right now. this just the beginning stages, so PLEASE let me know your thoughts. colors? wordmark? nickname?

bearslogo1grayoutline.jpg

SignatureCCSL.png

maybe if you take some of the part to the right of the mouth off

Redmond Rampage

yeah, sure.

it looks like he has chubby cheeks, maybe if you thin it out a little bit

Redmond Rampage

there is a middle school that feeds to NW that is called the cougars, so that probably wouldnt be a good idea

for a girls golf shirt you could take a white polo shirt off of a google shirt and put a logo on there.

i'll find something

Redmond Rampage

Hawks is good....

a Middle School that feeds into a rival (the Whirleys) is called the Tigers... lol

Redmond Rampage

very nice names... anyone have more progress?

Redmond Rampage

Thanks for the sticky!!!!

Redmond Rampage

Archived