Logo For A New School

Thad

Well, if you go with Militia, it brings up a couple things in a persons mind. One it conjures up memories of the worst act of domestic terrorism this country has seen in the Oklahoma City bombing (domestic meaning American on American terrorism, so to speak). Also it brings up imagery of drunk, fat, bald rednecks with guns.

Now I know there is positives, like the revolutionary war militias. Todays society is too sensitive to un pc names. however, given the right imagery, militia could work.

And this is in North Carolina, the only thing you see isd runk, fat, bald rednecks with guns.

Sorry..I thought it was funny.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just some background on my use of Generals is that I was thinking of the Rev War and the battles around the area and its loosely based on Nethanal Greene who lived in the area and has some statues and stuff and his house is a landmark of some sort.

Today is the last day - if anyone is a good way into their project and needs a few more days. Otherwise, midnight is the deadline

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Here are my original  :P  designs for the shcool. I tried to make the uniforms fairly unique, so if that is a problem with costs, they can be a more generic template.

NGHS-final1.png

this one is byfar the best.

Yeah, the Voyagers concept is the best one.

cmpunksigcopy.gif

sorry guys, been at camp for a while - I'll get to this as soon as i can catch up with everything..

App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

over. you can graveyard if needed.... voting is probably almost over too, there has been 51 votes

Redmond Rampage

Archived