New Sprint Center Renderings

Ez Street

What exactly are they building this for?  NCAA Tournament, NHL, NBA?

pretty much all 3

The Kansas City AFL team will be playing their too assuming they get the team

well they already do have the team, they will play in the Kemper for a year in 2006 and then move to the Sprint Center in 2007. Name is still to be determined

There still hasnt been an official announcement yet so thats why I said assuming they get it. Im not sure if the board of firectors/governors whatever the hell its called has voted on it yet. If not, thatll happen at the meetings at the ArenaBowl.

th_island1-med.gifStanley Cups 1980,1981,1982,1983

th_dodgers1-med.gifWorld Series Titles 1955,1959,1963,1965,1981,1988

th_boys1-med.gifSuper Bowl Titles VI,XII,XXVII,XXVIII,XXXth_jet2-med.gifSuper Bowl Title III

th_ny1-med.gifth_norangers-med.gif

newyorkislanders.gif

... the facade of the Sprint Center is glass while the Alianz Arena is aluminium I think.

Actually, the facade and roof of the Allianz Arena are made up of 2,874 inflated panels of Ethylene Tetraflouraethylene (ETFE). ETFE is a thermoplastic polymer - in layman's terms, a plastic that softens when heated and hardens when cooled.

The Allianz Arena's roof panels are transparent and the rest of the facade's panels are translucent white.

And arent they gonna light them blue for 1860 matches and red for Bayern matches?

Answered my own question,heres a pic from fcbayern.de,that they took from the first game

aa_ddp_240505_01.jpg

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

... the facade of the Sprint Center is glass while the Alianz Arena is aluminium I think.

Actually, the facade and roof of the Allianz Arena are made up of 2,874 inflated panels of Ethylene Tetraflouraethylene (ETFE). ETFE is a thermoplastic polymer - in layman's terms, a plastic that softens when heated and hardens when cooled.

The Allianz Arena's roof panels are transparent and the rest of the facade's panels are translucent white.

And arent they gonna light them blue for 1860 matches and red for Bayern matches?

Answered my own question,heres a pic from fcbayern.de,that they took from the first game

aa_ddp_240505_01.jpg

That's freakin' weird.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

aa_ddp_240505_01.jpg

That's freakin' weird.

Long live nuclear power.

• 2 months later...

That looks really cool.

Except for the open windows up top, unless there's a curtain that could come down and block the light out. I'd imagine it could cause a problem if the sun comes through and shines in players' eyes. Or brings in unecessary light during a production.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Hey EZ -

do you know the exact loaction of it? It looks about 12th-15th street or so, about 5 blocks from Main, is that right? I'm going to be up in KC in October so I'll check the loaction out when I'm there.

Hey EZ -

do you know the exact loaction of it? It looks about 12th-15th street or so, about 5 blocks from Main, is that right? I'm going to be up in KC in October so I'll check the loaction out when I'm there.

13th and Grand I believe. Remember the UMB Bank that sat right there off of I-70, it''s right in that area. Near the ugly ass AT&T Building. You'll see it when you go downtown. The Power and Light District is being built and so is the H&R Block World HQ.

view5.jpg

That chick is lookin' pretty hot.

you don't even see the front. for all you know it could be a paper bag chick.

but yeah we know what you are thinking, the whole its all the same in the dark thing.

Archived