Mets BP or Alt Concept

Bearcats

The jersey itself works for me; the Mets would look good in this. But the team script isn't doing it for me. It's too subtle, what with all that orange drawing the eye up top. How about making the script orange with, and it hurts to say this, a black drop shadow? Hmm, or maybe a white drop shadow. Or maybe just white. Or something; blue with a tiny orange outline makes it look like the Mets don't want anyone to know what team they play for.

20082614447.png

Hmm...not working for me....I don't really like the mets in the first place, but the Mets script would probably look best in White, with the orange outline on a blue jersey.....just my 2 cents... :blink:

50 points

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

I re-did their uniforms, that means getting rid of black except the drop shadow, on my computer at home. If I can figure out how to get them onto my brothers' computer and uploaded to the thread then you can see what I am talkin about. A lot better without all the black. B)

cool...looking forward to seeing them.

buffalo_sig.png

Hmm...not working for me....I don't really like the mets in the first place, but the Mets script would probably look best in White, with the orange outline on a blue jersey.....just my 2 cents... :blink:

50 points

Yeah good suggestion. I think you're right. It looks a little better with white script.

abdedcde.png

buffalo_sig.png

yeah - the white script brings out the white on the arms/sides for the synergestic effect. dark fonts on dark backgrounds are often hard to read on a computer, and even harder to distinguish in bright daylight....

250 points!! :!:

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

• 2 months later...

Archived