Idea for Indoor Football Team

RedEye

Love the color scheme and both helmet designs. The logo is killer. I prefer it without the red eyes though. They make him look like an evil brawler as opposed to just a PO'd brawler.

that's a good point too...

I guess I'm seeing the "he's out for blood" mentality, kind like an enforcer-type guy for like the mafia or something.....like Don Corleone or something....

....either your signature or your brains are gonna be on that paper.... :upside:

1000 hit points

first of all...what's up with the points?

Second of all, the hands to me look much better with the rest of the logo.

5 points...or something. :blink:

yeah that points thing makes me curious as well. next thing you know it he'll be giving 10,000 points for The Price is Right Logo. But that logo is one of the best logos I have seen here. and I agree with Patrick, the hands are great in this concept.

This is outstanding work. i never cared much for the brawlers nickname(too professional wrestling-ish), but you changed my viewpoint with the era youre working with. great job. what id like to see is a secondary logo, maybe even solving the helmet mark as well. i know crossed(-bones, -swords, -hammers) logos are a bit played out, but i think they look wonderful on helmets and this is screaming for a coupla lead pipes or 2x4's, with possibly a "B", or "NJ" crest, and a football nod somewhere. this is less criticism and more curiosity and anticipation of what you could do with that idea. top shelf!

Archived