Sarasota Sharks

irondudez

One of the things that kind of makes it look retarded is that straight line on the far right.

I don't think I would have used the word "retarded", but that straight line does look very awkward.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

One of the things that kind of makes it look retarded is that straight line on the far right.

I don't think I would have used the word "retarded", but that straight line does look very awkward.

Sorry, it does just look a little awkward.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

whats line are you talking about??

whats line are you talking about??

The one on the far right next to the last "S" in Sharks.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

• LMU locked this topic

Archived