D1-AA Football Redesign Contest Voting

scar988

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FloridaFirecats2001.GIF

Webber State? What happened to you?

it's not like he used the EXACT logo/

Wait a second... I thought this was supposed to be orginal creations... He definitely used elements of that logo... That's far from an original creation... That's a lot closer to plagerism.

Good catch, Steve-O.... I was going to vote for that one.

FloridaFirecats2001.GIF

Webber State? What happened to you?

it's not like he used the EXACT logo/

Wait a second... I thought this was supposed to be orginal creations... He definitely used elements of that logo... That's far from an original creation... That's a lot closer to plagerism.

Good catch, Steve-O.... I was going to vote for that one.

I didn't vote for it but the contest is almost over anyway to disqualify him.

Let me start by saying that I am relatively new to this board and this is my first contest that I have officially participated in. I was under the impression that we could utilize existing logos when developing concepts for these boards as I have seen it happen multiple times. In fact, I have a hunch that there are others involved with this particular contest who have borrowed as well. I am sorry if I have offended any of you designers as I have a lot of admiration for most of the work that is presented here. It was an honest mistake and I would never use someone else?s work for commercial use. Now that I better understand the rules, feel free to disqualify my entry if you would like and I will keep this in mind if I post again in the future.

Archived