Buffalo Bills 3rd Jersey

Clements Jersey

Came accross this... Proof (it is from Bills Pro Shop website) that the new 3rd uniform is a remake of the 1964 championship jersey...

Note that the numbers are on the shoulders, not the sleeves... Not sure if there will be pants and a helmet to go with this. I expect there will be pants, but they will wear the standard Bills helmet...

4226186501_9e0cccf054_t.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Clements Jersey

Came accross this... Proof (it is from Bills Pro Shop website) that the new 3rd uniform is a remake of the 1964 championship jersey...

Note that the numbers are on the shoulders, not the sleeves... Not sure if there will be pants and a helmet to go with this. I expect there will be pants, but they will wear the standard Bills helmet...

I expect there will be pants too. :P

Here's the picture.

j3083t.jpg

366678430_f28e9d99de_o.jpg

If they don't wear that jersey with the white helmet they should forget about it. Remember the Thanksgiving game in the '90s? The red helmet completely ruins the look of that uniform.  :wacko:

I do remember the 75th Aniv. throwbacks they used in '94. I agree, that set did look pretty bad with the red hemlet.

These jerseys do look better than what the Bills currently use, and I'd eventually like to see a permanent change to the white helmets and jerseys similar to this throwback.

6uXNWAo.png

NO WHITE HELMETS PLEASE - well with their current unis :) Miami and the Jets already have white helmets and the Pats helmets mights aren't that much more colourful. For the throwbacks, the white helmets are OK

I saw, I came, I left.

If they don't wear that jersey with the white helmet they should forget about it. Remember the Thanksgiving game in the '90s? The red helmet completely ruins the look of that uniform.  :wacko:

I do remember the 75th Aniv. throwbacks they used in '94. I agree, that set did look pretty bad with the red hemlet.

These jerseys do look better than what the Bills currently use, and I'd eventually like to see a permanent change to the white helmets and jerseys similar to this throwback.

Nahh - the new jerseys look great. This 3rd uniform is a nice concession to fans that prefer the old style - but they should never go back.

I agree that a white helmet is going to look best with this... I suspect if they go white they may still retain the charging Buffalo as opposed to the standing one...

4226186501_9e0cccf054_t.jpg

Is that royal or navy?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

so I assume you can't buy these until the June 5th unveiling right? What other players will be available? I'd love to get a McGahee or Moulds replica of one of these bad boys... B)

btw where on the Bills Proshop site can u find these? I just looked for them on there, and couldn't find anything?

I'm so over this throwback necessity. If you want your unis like 1820 or whatever, just change them. Do it like the Jets did. They did a modern retro. They didn't have to recreate the 60's, they made it nice (see no gray facemasks!). Whatever happened to thirds just being the uniform in an accent color? Oh well, these jerseys are 100 times better than the NFL Europe jerseys they wear now.

KISSwall09.jpg

so I assume you can't buy these until the June 5th unveiling right? What other players will be available? I'd love to get a McGahee or Moulds replica of one of these bad boys... B)

btw where on the Bills Proshop site can u find these? I just looked for them on there, and couldn't find anything?

They were accidentally (?) leaked this morning - links to the jersey listings on the Bills Pro Shop site now do not work.

According to those who saw this morning, the following will be available:

Losman

McGahee

Clements

Spikes

I would also assume the following will be available:

Moulds

Evans

Perhaps another defensive player (Vincent, Milloy, Adams, etc.)

To go 180 on my comment on the Syracuse retros, I like these. Now, just perhaps put the Bills logo on the sleeves and keep the red helmet, and you got a winner.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Thank you for having enough sense to save the images before they took them down.

For you other guys, RULE #1 about jersey leaks - SAVE THE IMAGE; links will invariably be taken down once the team/store/league knows it's been leaked.

That said, I love 'em.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

To go 180 on my comment on the Syracuse retros, I like these. Now, just perhaps put the Bills logo on the sleeves and keep the red helmet, and you got a winner.

Keep any primary Bills logo off of every Bills jersey, thank you very much. I do expect the 40th Championship anny logo to be on the brest though -- and that's fine.

Archived