49ers' personal foul

brinkeguthrie

Oh, you also seem to also share with Owens the ability to determine if people are gay simply by looking at them or smelling them.

Sounds like we have a Jeff Garcia fan in here.

It's not just looks. Try listening to a Garcia interview someday. You'll smell a rat too after hearing him.

I guess you must an excellent Gay-dar device, huh? <_<

They pass that device out at your first homophobe meeting, don't they? <_<

Nope ...... second homophobe meeting :rolleyes:

I saw, I came, I left.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is Jeff Garcia seriously gay?

Hmm... Never woulda guessed. I seriously thought Tim Rattay was, though.

No, he is not.

This is yet another example of the scum that is Terrell Owens. After he decided that he wasn't getting the ball enough Owens started shrieking and bleating and insinuating in multiple interviews that Garcia was gay.

Funny how Owens didn't have the guts or the class to say these things to Garcia's face.

Owens is the perfect combination of ego-maniacal, self-centered, egotistical bigoted homophobe.

I bet his parents are really proud of him and how he comports himself.

Scumclown.

T.O. is a jackass!

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Oh, you also seem to also share with Owens the ability to determine if people are gay simply by looking at them or smelling them.

It's not just looks. Try listening to a Garcia interview someday. You'll smell a rat too after hearing him.

I guess you must an excellent Gay-dar device, huh? <_<

They pass that device out at your first homophobe meeting, don't they? <_<

Nope ...... second homophobe meeting :rolleyes:

That's right. At the first one they hand out the gay vision detecting goggles, my bad.

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

I read the article and it sounds like a typical politically-correct American over-reaction.

This is an in-house, satirical, boys-only bit of fun, which obvously pushed the boundaries of good taste.

So?

I can imagine it being an ice breaker to new draftees feeling a little over-awed coming into the big world of the NFL. And that's the audience it was intended for.

The real embarassment should be that it was released to the public.

I agree with this statement -- I watched the video and i didn't see much wrong with it when considering it's intended audience, it was meant to be for a bunch of football players, you gotta make it entertaining/interesting for them somehow, otherwise they won't even watch or listen to it.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I cant get the video to work but I imagine its typical PC overreaction unless its really bad and takes direct shots at some groups let it be. Its thing like this that creates a great divide and robs us of freedom of speach.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Is Jeff Garcia seriously gay?

Hmm... Never woulda guessed. I seriously thought Tim Rattay was, though.

No, he is not.

This is yet another example of the scum that is Terrell Owens. After he decided that he wasn't getting the ball enough Owens started shrieking and bleating and insinuating in multiple interviews that Garcia was gay.

Funny how Owens didn't have the guts or the class to say these things to Garcia's face.

Owens is the perfect combination of ego-maniacal, self-centered, egotistical bigoted homophobe.

I bet his parents are really proud of him and how he comports himself.

Scumclown.

Actually, I heard the rumors about Garcia long before T.O. made his statements. I don't remember where or when, only that T.O. was not the first to say it.

As far as getting married to the Playmate, I also remember the same "rumors" being spouted about Adam Oates when he played for the Bruins. Supposedly, he was getting married to a Playmate (I'm pretty sure she was, just like Garcia's wife), but coincidentally the relationship broke up just before the wedding.

Rumors are just that. Rumors. Some are funny, some aren't. Take it for what you will.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

The whole speculation on peoples sexuality gets on my nerves. Unless you're cleaning yourself up in the middle of the night because of them, does it matter?

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

How about that sign in Cleveland that said it takes one to know one regarding TO and Gracia being gay.

That is kinda funny how the sign actually offended Owens enough for him to tear it down.

to_rips_sign.jpg

6uXNWAo.png

How about that sign in Cleveland that said it takes one to know one regarding TO and Gracia being gay.

That is kinda funny how the sign actually offended Owens enough for him to tear it down.

That says volumes more than his words...

Never heard any rumours about it during his CFL days--and whatever you think about homosexuality, Garcia or Owens--what does that have to do with his abilities as a QB?

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

"oops, almost forgot about Kordell Stewart. I thought he admitted to being bisexual, after getting caught with a male prostitute (or something like that) a few years ago."

I'm not a huge Kordell fan by any means, but just to set the record straight, (no pun intended) this story is totally false. My dad was the police commander in the section of town where this supposedly happened at the time. He told me that it wasn't true and he had never been arrested for anything like that. If he was guilty of anything its throwing passes 5 feet above receivers' heads.

You're a bigot and a homophobe, in addition to being a classless snot.

I'm not a fan of Jeff Garcia, but I don't hate him either.

I could give a rats ass about every single NFL/NBA/MLB/NHL player.

The fact that TO and you are bleating and screeching these baseless accusations, shows what scum you both are.

Like I said in my previous post, I bet mom and dad are really proud of you. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

has anyone seen this video on the internet anywhere? I'm really interseted to actually see it.

I tried looking for it last night via Yahoo video search, but came up empty.

If i find anything, I'll put the link on here for ya.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived